So when did Elise get uber ridiculous burst?

#1Frost_shock_FTWPosted 12/25/2012 6:10:38 PM
I was in a game with an Elise who was running an all AP rune page with magic pen reds and she had like, a Doran's ring. I was chasing a Nocturne as Skarner, Nocturne runs into a bush with Elise in it, and he's dead before I even get a hit in for an assist. Elise had like 25% HP at the start too. Nocturne had at least 65-70% HP.
---
I wumbo, you wumbo, he, she, me wumbo. Wumboing, wumbology, the study of wumbo? It's first grade Spongebob!
Contacts in Profile
#2iddZk33pPosted 12/25/2012 6:11:21 PM
always had it
---
http://www.nerfnow.com/comic/image/728
#3funkedelikePosted 12/25/2012 6:11:28 PM
Elise has been stronk forever, people are just too busy playing swain and evelynn to notice
---
PSN: boozinator23
Steam/LoL/Minecraft: Funkedelike
#4albinorhino004Posted 12/25/2012 6:14:06 PM
Yeah I was seriously surprised how crazy Elise was from playing during the free week
---
drinking is very bad
#5refmonPosted 12/25/2012 6:16:07 PM
Its because in a team fight she is pure poop
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#6ssj4supervegetaPosted 12/25/2012 6:16:12 PM
uh 8% current health damage followed by spiderling, spider form, 8% missing health.

adds up man. specially with spell pen. also ap brings up the % amount. not a flat amount.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#7JiminyTheDingoPosted 12/25/2012 6:35:40 PM
I remember watching a tournament (IPL 5 I think) and one of the casters pointed out that Elise and Rengar didn't need to build damage because they had so much in their kit already. Doesn't surprise me one bit to hear that an Elise with some damage built on her hits like a truck. I say hear since I've never actually played her and the only ones I've seen have been pretty bad and felt useless.
---
Reading increases knowledge and knowledge is power. But power corrupts and corruption is a crime. Crime doesn't pay. If you read, you'll go broke! - Dogbert
#8ssj98_gotenksPosted 12/25/2012 6:36:48 PM
iddZk33p posted...
always had it
#9ShurikoPosted 12/25/2012 6:40:54 PM
It's no ability in particular; it's just that she has too many sources of damage

E someone as human

Q+W as human

Q+W as spider

+the damage from her passive spiders

it's like 5 things she just uses consecutively that are separate from each other

she's sort of balanced in that she either has to build dmg and be blown up instantly in team fights or build tanky and be useless in team fights

she's just a stupid duelist
---
http://i.minus.com/iOYF1vPnsYjll.gif
#10gkh5Posted 12/25/2012 7:13:50 PM
Shuriko posted...
It's no ability in particular; it's just that she has too many sources of damage

E someone as human

Q+W as human

Q+W as spider

+the damage from her passive spiders

it's like 5 things she just uses consecutively that are separate from each other

she's sort of balanced in that she either has to build dmg and be blown up instantly in team fights or build tanky and be useless in team fights

she's just a stupid duelist

This. She's basically an AP version of S2 Renekton. Win lane lose game. I've seen plenty of Elise's get fed in lane and then simply not be able to carry because 1) other assassins get their damage out faster and safer in a teamfight 2) her damage is pretty much all single-target which means other AP mids (even when behind) do more overall damage in teamfights and 3) other bruisers do better damage/disruption if you build her that way.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10