Fid jungle start?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Fid jungle start?
4 years ago#11
Rubyscope posted...
Machete, 1 ward, 2 pots is pretty solid start.

u mean 5x pots
Life is like Jack in the Box
4 years ago#12
I tried starting with Machete and pots. Honestly all those pots were wasted. Just go start Doran. His Drain has 225% AP scale so it'll do much better than the 10% boost machete gives. He doesn't really make good use of any machete build anyway.
ns
4 years ago#13
Spirit Stone gives mana regen which is good on him.

Though you can generally circumvent this with Mana Regen Yellows and/or having a mid that doesn't need Blue Buff (PSA: Fiddle jungle and Kennen mid are BFFs).
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
4 years ago#14
From: Shadow Edge | Posted: 12/26/2012 12:56:11 AM | #012
I tried starting with Machete and pots. Honestly all those pots were wasted. Just go start Doran. His Drain has 225% AP scale so it'll do much better than the 10% boost machete gives. He doesn't really make good use of any machete build anyway.

Machete's 10% extra damage destroys the bonus from 15 AP. Doran's wins out with level 1 Drain, but after that it's not even close. The tenacity, armour, and health from Spirit of the Ancient Golem are welcome too and let you go Sorc's with impunity.
This isn't your average, everyday darkness. This is...ADVANCED darkness. Hey, if I close my eyes it doesn't seem so dark.
Contacts in Profile
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Fid jungle start?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived