Fid jungle start?

#11SwiftCoookiePosted 12/25/2012 9:50:21 PM
Rubyscope posted...
Machete, 1 ward, 2 pots is pretty solid start.

u mean 5x pots
---
Life is like Jack in the Box
#12Shadow EdgePosted 12/25/2012 9:56:11 PM
I tried starting with Machete and pots. Honestly all those pots were wasted. Just go start Doran. His Drain has 225% AP scale so it'll do much better than the 10% boost machete gives. He doesn't really make good use of any machete build anyway.
---
ns
#13themagicpainmanPosted 12/25/2012 9:59:21 PM(edited)
Spirit Stone gives mana regen which is good on him.

Though you can generally circumvent this with Mana Regen Yellows and/or having a mid that doesn't need Blue Buff (PSA: Fiddle jungle and Kennen mid are BFFs).
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#14Frost_shock_FTWPosted 12/25/2012 11:32:18 PM
From: Shadow Edge | Posted: 12/26/2012 12:56:11 AM | #012
I tried starting with Machete and pots. Honestly all those pots were wasted. Just go start Doran. His Drain has 225% AP scale so it'll do much better than the 10% boost machete gives. He doesn't really make good use of any machete build anyway.

Machete's 10% extra damage destroys the bonus from 15 AP. Doran's wins out with level 1 Drain, but after that it's not even close. The tenacity, armour, and health from Spirit of the Ancient Golem are welcome too and let you go Sorc's with impunity.
---
This isn't your average, everyday darkness. This is...ADVANCED darkness. Hey, if I close my eyes it doesn't seem so dark.
Contacts in Profile