AD killer junglers vs AP disabler junglers

#1kratospwnsnoobzPosted 12/26/2012 1:51:51 PM
AD junglers who kill people like Jax, Nocturne and Lee

or

AP junglers who stun people like poxypol such as Amummu, Maokai and Nautilus

which ones are betetr ATM?
---
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#2TrevorkkhoPosted 12/26/2012 2:23:09 PM
solo queue(always AD) you can't depend on your team to follow up for kill. or worse, they fed 0/3 after you helped them getting first blood double kill, and blame you why no gank every 2 mins.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#3Fenrir the WolfPosted 12/26/2012 2:55:13 PM
Mummy is pretty good though since his ult is near foolproof and he can do enough damage to almost carry as well
---
And then John was a zombie.
#4kratospwnsnoobz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 4:46:33 PM
moar plz
---
#5viewtiful-BPosted 12/26/2012 4:53:01 PM
Depends on how good you are with them lol, Amumu and Maokai are retard proof and Lee and Nocturne require team coordination which is rare in Yolo Q but if you're very skilled with Lee or Nocturne then it's easy to carry with them.

When I jungle I look at my team and ask myself whether my team already has enough damage and needs a tank or whether the team needs damage. Also looking at the enemy team lets you know what you need to deal with their composition like Ez is hard to gank so Maokai or Amumu are easier to deal with him and such
---
lol at --> http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?=89123
#6kratospwnsnoobz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 4:54:05 PM
viewtiful-B posted...
Depends on how good you are with them lol, Amumu and Maokai are retard proof and Lee and Nocturne require team coordination which is rare in Yolo Q but if you're very skilled with Lee or Nocturne then it's easy to carry with them.

When I jungle I look at my team and ask myself whether my team already has enough damage and needs a tank or whether the team needs damage. Also looking at the enemy team lets you know what you need to deal with their composition like Ez is hard to gank so Maokai or Amumu are easier to deal with him and such

That was viewtiful, thank you!!
---
#7themagicpainmanPosted 12/26/2012 4:57:23 PM
Don't play Nautilus. He's terrible in Season 3, everyone says so!

Yes... Just terrible...
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW