Been out for a while, looking at the new champs now

#1CheeseItBagginsPosted 12/26/2012 11:42:29 PM
I've been out for about a year or so and I'm just coming to grips again with this game.
Last Champion I saw being introduced was probably Lulu.

I'm someone who likes to play basically any role and have 2-3 good Champions for that role. Except for Junglers, I don't like Junglers.

So, out of the newer champs, who're good picks now? I've been looking at Draven for ADC, Zed for mid and Darius for top. Who would you pick?
---
You feelin' froggy, jump.
#2Ferd_Da_BirdPosted 12/26/2012 11:45:05 PM
Most of 'em are pretty good. Only bad ones I can think of are Varus and atm (because of MASSIVE nerfs) Diana and Rengar.
---
Never give up.
Never surrender.
#3pinkpantherfan5Posted 12/26/2012 11:46:12 PM
Ferd_Da_Bird posted...
Only bad ones I can think of are Varus

Oh rly?
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun
#4CheeseItBaggins(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 11:49:16 PM
Ferd_Da_Bird posted...
Most of 'em are pretty good. Only bad ones I can think of are Varus and atm (because of MASSIVE nerfs) Diana and Rengar.

Aight, kinda what I thought, that's why I mentioned those 3. Let me rephrase that, though: Who are OP as all Hell?
---
#5CheeseItBaggins(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 12:14:33 AM
Bumping this.
---
#6Sir_RaZZoPosted 12/27/2012 12:19:59 AM(edited)
CheeseItBaggins posted...
Ferd_Da_Bird posted...

Aight, kinda what I thought, that's why I mentioned those 3. Let me rephrase that, though: Who are OP as all Hell?

Let's see, just off the top of my head I've got these...

Hecarim - Great jungle/top with sustained damage, tankiness, and teamfight disruption
Kha'Zix - VERY strong in midlane thanks to the new and improved black cleaver, banned often in high elo
Darius - Another top lane bruiser, hes got a true damage ultimate which resets on kill, sometimes banned in lower elo
New Katarina - Her ult channel time has been reduced to 2 seconds and she's got a new W, great pubstomper and is finally tournament viable

EDIT: Oh right, the ones you mentioned...

Draven - Probably the highest damage potential out of all the AD carries. He's got an interesting mechanic with his axe juggling, but he's a fairly high skill cap champion
Zed - Kinda like Lee Sin in that he has a lot of creative potential with his abilities. Take him mid and rush a black cleaver to burst down your squishy AP mid opponents
---
It will rain soon. Blood will fall like rain...-Karel
Member of The Phoenix Force
#7CheeseItBaggins(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 1:04:10 AM
Thanks. Any more input guise?
---
#8MonkeymooXDPosted 12/27/2012 2:03:01 AM
Huh. I thought you were dead. Good to have you back in the world of the living.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas
#9CheeseItBaggins(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 2:23:54 AM
MonkeymooXD posted...
Huh. I thought you were dead. Good to have you back in the world of the living.

Thanks. Didn't see you online in the past few days. You still going stronk? Let's have a merry old game again soon.
---
#10gfshynoblPosted 12/27/2012 2:27:29 AM
jayce:can be longe ranged or melee, really good top/mid and also can somewhat bot
kinda sucks in teamfights

nami:good support

zyra:g00d support
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot