Has anyone found use out of Ohmwrecker?

#11gallantknightPosted 12/27/2012 12:51:28 PM
sounds crazy but I can see it being an okay item on a jungler alistar as a rush after mobilty boots. However it is still really damn expensive
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#12_HeXPosted 12/27/2012 12:53:13 PM
I have used it on supports a few times, I wasn't really that impressed but it did let us successfully tower dive the opposing bot lane several times. And they thought they were safe under their turret, hah.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#13TrevorkkhoPosted 12/27/2012 12:57:31 PM
It is a counter productive item. By the time you get it, you can already tank turret shots, having high armor already make less use of it. Either buff it to have a passive to take down turret faster(bonus dmg vs turret) or create a death zone near target turret(massive slow) for diving.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#14TomorrowDogPosted 12/28/2012 11:25:02 AM
gallantknight posted...
sounds crazy but I can see it being an okay item on a jungler alistar as a rush after mobilty boots. However it is still really damn expensive

Really expensive and just rather unnecessary, since one of the main draws to jungle Alistar is his ability to dive or gank from behind turret and tank many consecutive shots with his ult.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#15R_JackalPosted 12/28/2012 11:27:40 AM
Backdoor Alistar with old passive would have loved this item. :(