Kids should be removed, no one under the age of 18 should be allowed to play

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Kids should be removed, no one under the age of 18 should be allowed to play
2 years ago#1
Kids should be removed, no one under the age of 18 should be allowed to play - Results (599 votes)
C
40.23% (241 votes)
D
59.77% (358 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Kids should be removed, no one under the age of 18 should be allowed to play
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
2 years ago#2
But how else will I play with my 3 month old son
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
2 years ago#3
D Internet is for people 13 and up so anyone that age and above should be able to play sadly.

If you want to not play with them, get your elo up simple as that. If you are a 1200 elo scrub you deserve to play with them.
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
2 years ago#4
I'd say 15-16 would be ok, but perhaps that's just because I'm remembering myself and my friends at that age.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
2 years ago#5
Whoever said D is obviously under 18
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
(edited by FvP)
2 years ago#6
D
hotshotgg
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
2 years ago#7
Why? It's not like the game has anything in it where people under 18 shouldn't play.
---
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!
GT: SlaykSerr789
2 years ago#8
D

Being 18+ doesnt guarantee maturity.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
(message deleted)
2 years ago#10
D

If you think that people over 18 are somehow more mature you're just fooling yourself
---
"homer the lord only asks for one hour a week" -Marge
"in that case he should have made the week an hour longer..." -Homer (GF)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Kids should be removed, no one under the age of 18 should be allowed to play

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived