Shaco has high win rate because yal so dumb.

#11pinkpantherfan5Posted 12/27/2012 6:14:46 PM
EDumey posted...
refmon posted...
What if he expects that you expected that he will try to kill you at red and instead sets up at wolves or golems?

Despite the trolley "mind games" wording of this post, this.

It's a better Shaco strategy to box wraiths bush anyway.

Also if you were so smart in knowing that Shaco was going to gank him, why didn't you move toward red to help when he was inevitably killed?

Passive jungling is not the proper response to shaco. Responsive laners are. If I see Shack on the other team, I pick someone like WW or Nunu that doesn't need so many potions so I can start with a ward and give my laners plenty of time to come to my aid. Your ADC will abandon farm to help you every time if it means first blood and whatever buff Shack started with.

As an ADC I would never leave lane to "catch" Shaco, if he's smart its not going to happen
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun
#12BillbertGoukiPosted 12/27/2012 6:24:31 PM
pinkpantherfan5 posted...
EDumey posted...
refmon posted...
What if he expects that you expected that he will try to kill you at red and instead sets up at wolves or golems?

Also if you were so smart in knowing that Shaco was going to gank him, why didn't you move toward red to help when he was inevitably killed?

Passive jungling is not the proper response to shaco. Responsive laners are. If I see Shack on the other team, I pick someone like WW or Nunu that doesn't need so many potions so I can start with a ward and give my laners plenty of time to come to my aid. Your ADC will abandon farm to help you every time if it means first blood and whatever buff Shack started with.

As an ADC I would never leave lane to "catch" Shaco, if he's smart its not going to happen

At level 2 it will
---
I am Gouki, and I will teach you the true meaning of troll!
Naimi es mi waifuuuuu~~~<#3
#13EDumeyPosted 12/27/2012 6:26:05 PM
pinkpantherfan5 posted...
EDumey posted...
refmon posted...

Maybe you're at a much higher Elo than me and face much smarter players, but I've never NOT seen a Shaco fall for the bait if you start red and he's nearby.

Plus, depending on ward placement, if enemy bot lane is smart enough to realize you're leaving to help, you can usually tell whether or not Shaco is going to run away or commit. Either way, a brief disappearance from lane can insure either that you're there to help against Shaco, or your jungler gets his buff and you can go right back to lane.

Game is about presence, boyyyyyy.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg