Jayce build

#11BurningSwor145Posted 12/27/2012 6:03:04 PM
Wit's End? Why Wit's End? Shoddy magic resist and an AS buff he doesn't need. Save that money for a quicker BT. Randuin's is pretty good for tanky jayce though. Sub Wit's End for Brutalizer -> Black Cleaver and youd have even more damage.
---
"Mostly Harmless????"
#12aHappySackaPosted 12/27/2012 6:08:16 PM(edited)
Well I feel that wit's end works well on Jayce and I only sub it out for a hexdrinker if there's a lot of burst on the other team, not to mention the AS it gives let's me use that 100 damage I'm getting from my BT and later on combined with a BC it will do far more in the long term.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#13BiglabronPosted 12/27/2012 6:27:52 PM
There are some champions that benifit from trinity but shouldn't bother with it.

Those champions are nasus/ez and others along those lines. An IBG is far better.

For someone like Jayce/VI You want the trinity.

If you are going to be diving with only building slight survival you might as well do the most dmg possible.

The movement speed on trinity is a big part of why its good for jayce.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#14BurningSwor145Posted 12/27/2012 6:34:40 PM
Well I feel that wit's end works well on Jayce and I only sub it out for a hexdrinker if there's a lot of burst on the other team, not to mention the AS it gives let's me use that 100 damage I'm getting from my BT and later on combined with a BC it will do far more in the long term.

The problem is that Wit's end falls off very quickly. The magic resist isn't bad. But in comparison to say, maw? And if one were to build Tri, WE is rendered moot.
---
"Mostly Harmless????"
#15secdawgsPosted 12/27/2012 6:40:50 PM
Start flask, ward, pots.
Brutalizer- Phage- BT- BC. After this it's pretty situational. If I am steamrolling I typically run an IE. Honestly, if you have these 3 items its probably gg.

If bot looks like they can carry I usually go tanky.
#16BiglabronPosted 12/27/2012 7:05:50 PM
secdawgs posted...
Start flask, ward, pots.
Brutalizer- Phage- BT- BC. After this it's pretty situational. If I am steamrolling I typically run an IE. Honestly, if you have these 3 items its probably gg.

If bot looks like they can carry I usually go tanky.

IE is a drastic waste of gold on Jayce since you spend more time flipping spells than AA.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!