Hecarim

#11NomenkreaturePosted 12/27/2012 11:48:07 PM
As much as I love Hecarim, he can snowball so hard without even trying it's disgusting. I think a fed Hecarim can carry easier than a fed Irelia, I have no clue why he hasn't been nerfed. His only real weakness is that he needs blue for a bit in the beginning. That's literally it. He's kind of perfect. There's nothing stopping him from running behind your tower and pushing you out of its range for his lane partner to get a kill, and his W ensures he will live through the dive. He's so easy mode.
#12TheSteelPhoenixPosted 12/27/2012 11:52:36 PM
Nomenkreature posted...
As much as I love Hecarim, he can snowball so hard without even trying it's disgusting. I think a fed Hecarim can carry easier than a fed Irelia, I have no clue why he hasn't been nerfed. His only real weakness is that he needs blue for a bit in the beginning. That's literally it. He's kind of perfect. There's nothing stopping him from running behind your tower and pushing you out of its range for his lane partner to get a kill, and his W ensures he will live through the dive. He's so easy mode.

it's worse then that for me. the moment I get my chainmail, I can dive towers for free. We are talking just bum rushing a tower at like level 7 without any fear.
---
C'mon Obama,lets stomp this economy into the ground. I'd rather get our economic collapse over with while I'm young and strong and have a chance of surviving.
#13AlmightyHamSandwichPosted 12/27/2012 11:57:32 PM(edited)
Danulus posted...
I prefer Trinity Force over Iceborn Gauntlet.

Iceborn is much more useful overall because slowing multiple enemies > slowing one enemy repeatedly.

TheGreenLuigi posted...
how well would ravenous hydra work on him? I see lots of people saying black cleaver but I'd think hydra would better synergize with his incredible sustain and aoe damage

Put it this way.

You can autoattack and do okay damage and have Cleave to double up his Q.

Or

You can have Black Cleaver and armor shred every single poor sap on the enemy team with repeated Q activations.
---
Miami Heat: 2012 NBA Champions | Other Miami Sports: LOL
I'm a TWSSted bastard.
#14Frost_shock_FTWPosted 12/28/2012 12:02:22 AM
From: AlmightyHamSandwich | Posted: 12/28/2012 2:57:32 AM | #013
Iceborn is much more useful overall because slowing multiple enemies > slowing one enemy repeatedly.

In addition, the 125% base AD is done in an AoE, so if you hit at least two people you're healing for more with W than with Trinity.
---
I'm not a shopping list, I'm a ghost!
Contacts in Profile
#15profDEADPOOLPosted 12/28/2012 8:11:42 AM(edited)
Iceborn Gauntlet, Lizard Elder, Spirit Visage

Once you get those items you'll never die again.

This. Get Merc's treads/Swifties/Mobility for your boots.

build whatever the hell you want for your last two items cause it doesn't even matter. Something that gives 10% CDR would be good until the next patch comes with the 10% CDR on Elder Lizard.

I literally had Swifties+those three items in my most recent game. I could use my ult on a full team of Yi/Lee/Lulu/Rumble/Cait. Then use everything else to kill Cait. Then just use E to get away.

Once I got Aegis I could stay around and kill someone else also before having to leave to avoid dying. Keep in mind this was happened with none of my team anywhere near.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing