Two champs at once

#1TheSteelPhoenixPosted 12/27/2012 9:20:34 PM
I wish they would release a champion who has a core mechanic of controlling two things at once. Think carl from blazblue.

I'd like if it was full on two champs, like pressing the R key switched between them instantly and as fast as possible, like no cooldown. But I'd settle for a champ who just had a perma controlled pet (shaco clone or annies ult essentially).

Why haven't they done this before?
---
C'mon Obama,lets stomp this economy into the ground. I'd rather get our economic collapse over with while I'm young and strong and have a chance of surviving.
#2ssj98_gotenksPosted 12/27/2012 9:22:02 PM
Because its antifun.

Whys everyone such a fraud on these boards
#3DeathWyvernPosted 12/27/2012 9:22:09 PM
I don't even want to know how many bad players there would be trying to learn to play that champ. Skill cap would probably be ridiculously high, and 95% of the player base would suck as said champion due to not being able to multitask or think outside the box.
---
Gamertag - Mythologick
Playing - Halo: Reach, Starcraft 2, Tales of Vesperia
#4Arken101Posted 12/27/2012 9:22:30 PM
ssj98_gotenks posted...
Because its antifun.

Whys everyone such a fraud on these boards

I thought you left
---
Dota2 is mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#5ssj98_gotenksPosted 12/27/2012 9:24:34 PM
DeathWyvern posted...
I don't even want to know how many bad players there would be trying to learn to play that champ. Skill cap would probably be ridiculously high, and 95% of the player base would suck as said champion due to not being able to multitask or think outside the box.

Dota does it fine.

And arken i post here still wtf.
#6DeathWyvernPosted 12/27/2012 9:28:00 PM
ssj98_gotenks posted...
DeathWyvern posted...

Dota does it fine.

And arken i post here still wtf.

Just because DOTA players can do it fine doesn't mean this awful community is going to be worth a **** with said champion.

Have you been paying attention to how terrible 95% of the player base is in this game?

Seriously?
---
Gamertag - Mythologick
Playing - Halo: Reach, Starcraft 2, Tales of Vesperia
#7TheSteelPhoenix(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 2:01:35 AM
That's the point, I want the skill level to be high. I'm getting bored with all these champs. I want something that I have to practice to master.
---
C'mon Obama,lets stomp this economy into the ground. I'd rather get our economic collapse over with while I'm young and strong and have a chance of surviving.