Hai peeple of EU West

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Hai peeple of EU West
2 years ago#1
Coming back after a year of absence, I was pleasantly surprised to see the GameFAQs channel is still alive and kicking, with many familiar faces and some new ones. Come join us, so we can group up and do some team games, duo, or just chat.

Name of the channel: GameFAQs
---
You feelin' froggy, jump.
2 years ago#2
Hump
---
2 years ago#3
CheeseItBaggins posted...
Hump

Best typo ever. But i agree, gamefaqs eu has become much livelier recently, which is great :) . Shame it'll never be as popular as the na one though. Ahh one can dream...
---
White friend code: 3096-1227-8680
Black friend code: 4041-2884-1602
2 years ago#4
Well, at least if the people from EUW bundle up there, we have some form of community going. Great thing about the EUW chat is that it's always pretty friendly.
---
2 years ago#5
Bumping this for EUW players to see.
---
2 years ago#6
Nump
---
2 years ago#7
Last time I checked it, it was stone dead. Good to see life has returned.
---
-
2 years ago#8
I have it set so I always jump in there when I log in, but I never check if anything is said >.>
---
LoL EU West: Sabrewylf
2 years ago#9
Chrikke666 posted...
I have it set so I always jump in there when I log in, but I never check if anything is said >.>

People are constantly asking for games :(

We need some life in there, hence this topic.
---
2 years ago#10
EUW player here

hai :3
---
GT - TunefulPegasus
http://i.minus.com/i8ucP3NgqR4En.gif http://i.imgur.com/tt4wO.gif
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Hai peeple of EU West

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived