#11CheeseItBaggins(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 10:22:44 AM
LightKiller99 posted...
EUW player here

hai :3

Haayyyyyyy
---
You feelin' froggy, jump.
#12Gen_O_BeePosted 12/30/2012 10:34:27 AM
i might take a look in a few hours if someone tells me how i jpin a channel. Yeah, I know... Don't ask.
---
PSN ID: Gen-O-Bee
Playing: KoF XIII, SoulCalibur V, BlazBlue CSEX, Virtua Fighter 5 FS, League of Legends, Armored Core 5
#13KarmicDragon1Posted 12/30/2012 10:40:11 AM
Gen_O_Bee posted...
i might take a look in a few hours if someone tells me how i jpin a channel. Yeah, I know... Don't ask.

Xaxaaxaxa
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#14Gen_O_BeePosted 12/30/2012 10:45:23 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Gen_O_Bee posted...

Xaxaaxaxa

Only greeks write "xaxaxaxa". Spanish people write "jajajaja". Mordekaisan people write "huehuehue". French people write "a a a a".

So, Karmic. Are you greek?

Back to topic. How do I join/search a channel?
---
PSN ID: Gen-O-Bee
Playing: KoF XIII, SoulCalibur V, BlazBlue CSEX, Virtua Fighter 5 FS, League of Legends, Armored Core 5
#15CheeseItBaggins(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 10:48:15 AM
Gen_O_Bee posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Gen_O_Bee posted...

Xaxaaxaxa

Only greeks write "xaxaxaxa". Spanish people write "jajajaja". Mordekaisan people write "huehuehue". French people write "a a a a".

So, Karmic. Are you greek?

Back to topic. How do I join/search a channel?

In the window where you see your friends, there's a couple of buttons at the bottom. One of them is a chat balloon. Click it to manage your chatrooms, then just type 'GameFAQs' (without quotes) in the search box. You'll join the room. Remember to hit the gear icon at the top of the chat window to open options and set it to 'Auto join on startup'.
---
#16SoIldSnlvyPosted 12/30/2012 10:52:50 AM
I'll go into the chat whenever I log in, could be fun to chat and have games with some people.

Also, although you have 'regional' laughs, what do you think your laugh would type as? Personally my laugh would be 'Buahahaha' or 'Pffffffffffffffffffffff' depending on the situation.
---
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
AKA Ninjaluffy/ Minecraft Name: Anaven
#17CheeseItBaggins(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 10:54:22 AM
SoIldSnlvy posted...
I'll go into the chat whenever I log in, could be fun to chat and have games with some people.

Also, although you have 'regional' laughs, what do you think your laugh would type as? Personally my laugh would be 'Buahahaha' or 'Pffffffffffffffffffffff' depending on the situation.

Mine would probably be closest to a Hyena, if anything. 'Wheeeheheheheheeeeee'
---