Another alistar sucks thread

#1happyscrub1Posted 12/28/2012 8:51:29 AM
*In champselect*

A: Hey, if you pick me a support, I'll trade you top
B. Ok

A: Wow, alistar still open. Give me him.
B. Sure
Me: You know alistar has one of the worst winrates
B: That's just because people don't know how to play him
A: Ya... alistar OP.

*I look up both their lolkings and see they both have 0% winrate with alistar* >.>

Lawls

THE END
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#2HabnotPosted 12/28/2012 8:52:14 AM
sick
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#3PyrizzlaPosted 12/28/2012 8:57:26 AM
Happens all the time!
Man I hate ranked
---
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board
#4bassininePosted 12/28/2012 9:14:06 AM
i think alistar is my highest win % in the game, around the same as yorick. 90% win rate, over 100 played with him.

honestly, if ali gets to late-game... and your top and adc aren't trash.. it's pretty much impossible for the other team to win. knock up everyone, push people off of your carry, heal people at the last second. by that time your cd's are all back and you can do it again.

ali can't win without teamwork though, but with it, he's the toughest champ in the game.
#5Th4tOneDud3Posted 12/28/2012 9:19:34 AM
I'm sick of people picking commonly banned champs just because they are available. They are never good with those champs. I'm starting to think that's the reason they are banned.

I always leave when open for the enemy team. Free elo where I'm at.
#6PrizmSlashPosted 12/28/2012 9:20:58 AM
bassinine posted...
i think alistar is my highest win % in the game, around the same as yorick. 90% win rate, over 100 played with him.

honestly, if ali gets to late-game... and your top and adc aren't trash.. it's pretty much impossible for the other team to win. knock up everyone, push people off of your carry, heal people at the last second. by that time your cd's are all back and you can do it again.

ali can't win without teamwork though, but with it, he's the toughest champ in the game.

That's some pretty impressive win rates. What are you 2.5k elo?
---
-_-
#7happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 9:37:14 AM
PrizmSlash posted...

That's some pretty impressive lies there.

Fixed.

Don't be so gullible. Crap like that you ignore unless they show their rank stats.
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#8AgentRebornPosted 12/28/2012 9:42:00 AM
Alistar isn't worthy of a ban imo.

His jungle isnt as good and frankly there are better champs to ban
---
WATCHING JUAN CASTILLO'S QUALITY DEFENCE EXTINGUISH ELI'S DONG REMINDS ME THAT LITERALLY AN OL COACH AS DC WILL ALWAYS BE THE SUPERIOR FAD
#9bast999Posted 12/28/2012 9:44:19 AM
He's banned because low elo and elo hell doesn't know how to not focus Alistar.
---
Japan is where points go to die - edgeknight
#10DeleveleDPosted 12/28/2012 9:52:52 AM
happyscrub1 posted...

Me: You know alistar has one of the worst winrates

Oh, so you're one of thosepeople.
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.