So who is the best ad bruiser for late game team fights?

#31Luigi_316Posted 12/28/2012 7:01:25 PM
Teemo.
---
mc.thevoxelbox.com
Minecraft Beta Creative experience. Free Resources! Selfmade plugins! <SorrowL>
#32Susan0Posted 12/28/2012 7:02:59 PM
Irelia or Dyrius. Maybe Mantheon and Jarmander.
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#33flyguy101Posted 12/28/2012 7:04:58 PM
I wouldn't consider Poppy an AD Bruiser, personally, because she normally goes hybrid. Without Poppy, I would say Olaf.
---
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.
#34gkh5Posted 12/28/2012 7:49:40 PM
Also Lee Sin with the new itemization/pen changes also deserves mentioning with his big AD ratios. He's still an amazing peeler but now a good R into the entire team REALLY hurts and a QQR combo destroys squishies better than before if the opportunity arises.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#35thecrossnkightPosted 12/28/2012 8:03:55 PM
Olaf is killing one person

Wukong is killing the entire enemy team.

BC
LW
FM
Randuins
Merc scimitar

EQ tanky, Proceed to hit entire enemy team for 2k physical damage (thats really true damage because lolarpen+reduc). Cleanse any rubbish they try and put on you.
---
What do you do when faced with two choices? Simply toss a coin. It works because in that brief time that the coin is in the air you know what you're hoping for.
#36aryanbrarPosted 12/28/2012 8:07:45 PM
there used to be a time where poppy's passive would reduce even true damage. it made true damage dealing champs rage hard. now true damage goes clean through her passive.
#37gwwakPosted 12/28/2012 8:07:52 PM
Nasus.

Hard to kill late game, can 3 shot a squishy with his Q, and ruins the enemy carry with his W.
---
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
#38BlazebumPosted 12/28/2012 9:20:55 PM
jayce
#39KanebiPosted 12/28/2012 9:44:08 PM
I'd have to say Jax. Since we're presuming someone who's made it to their lategame, Rageblade+Trinity Force+Zephyr+Gunblade/BotRK(Depending on if they start stacking health) plus his W(constant TF and Spellvamp Procs), his auto-attack dodging AoE stun, and the massive damage and armor from his R, and so long as you have someone on your team to initiate and take the initial burst damage and CC, you can end up feeling nearly invincible from the sheer insanity of your sustain next to the constant stream of large red numbers blowing through their carry's health.

Although since Jax does tend to get shut down REALLY hard by CC in the beginning of a fight, Olaf may be the better choice when your team doesn't have a tank.
---
"If I have to be at the circus, I want to see the lions and clowns. But no matter where I go the show is always the same. Dead body. Stage left. "
#40secdawgsPosted 12/28/2012 10:52:54 PM
Obviously Irelia.