I back off kills to feed my lane partner.

#1Mander1861Posted 12/28/2012 5:35:01 PM
Is that being a noob or a good teammate if I already have a few kill lead on them?
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#2Suri_DodolaPosted 12/28/2012 5:36:27 PM
Depends on who you're feeding and well fed your teammates are. Depends if you're support. Depends on how well fed you are. Depends if you're able to secure the kill if your lane partner cannot get the last hit.
---
"If you don't cry, it isn't love. If you don't cry, then you just don't feel it deep enough."
#3Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 5:38:42 PM
Suri_Dodola posted...
Depends on who you're feeding and well fed your teammates are. Depends if you're support. Depends on how well fed you are. Depends if you're able to secure the kill if your lane partner cannot get the last hit.

I was backing off as Jax last night so my Cho gath lane partner could get some kills after I had the first 4 kills of the game.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
#4Suri_DodolaPosted 12/28/2012 5:46:40 PM
That's okay, but you shouldn't be backing off and keep your range of the enemy in the event your lane partner is on cooldown, out of mana/energy, misses, or there's a
---
"If you don't cry, it isn't love. If you don't cry, then you just don't feel it deep enough."
#5iiTryhardPosted 12/28/2012 5:47:24 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Suri_Dodola posted...

I was backing off as Jax last night so my Cho gath lane partner could get some kills after I had the first 4 kills of the game.

you wont need to worry about that when people stop duo topping
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#6mantana888Posted 12/28/2012 5:48:08 PM
If you're Jax, you should be taking ALL the kills.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#7Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 5:49:17 PM
Suri_Dodola posted...
That's okay, but you shouldn't be backing off and keep your range of the enemy in the event your lane partner is on cooldown, out of mana/energy, misses, or there's a

Ya I just meant I try to get them down to 5% and then let him finish them.
Just kind of feel like a tool always stealing them from peeps.
---
#8Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 5:49:52 PM
iiTryhard posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Suri_Dodola posted...

you wont need to worry about that when people stop duo topping

Can you elaborate?
Sorry im a nubber.
---
#92Dhas_a_MIGRANEPosted 12/28/2012 5:55:56 PM(edited)
At higher levels most people play 2 bottom lane one mid one top and a jungler. If you're in top or mid you don't have to worry about taking kills since you'll usually be alone, and if you're bottom the carry should take all of the kills while the support gets assists.
---
Pearl Code: 0731 1228 8254 White Code: 0862 2790 1982
SSBB: 0989-1461-9542
#10Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 5:56:02 PM
2Dhas_a_MIGRANE posted...
At higher levels most people play 2 bottom lane one mid one top and a jungler. Jax is traditionally a top champion

Ahh ya.
I played bot as Jax cuz 2 dudes called top already.
But now I get it thanks.
---