Whelp, Back to my S2 mentality to ranked

#11BurnumMasterPosted 12/28/2012 9:40:03 PM
DeathWyvern posted...
BurnumMaster posted...
DeathWyvern posted...
BurnumMaster posted...
Maybe you are just a bad support

I love the mentality of this community and this board.

The other 4 people couldn't possibly suck, always the poster who sucks. He should be able to carry every game and rise through the ranks to his proper ELO. Regardless of what role he plays and how well he did, or how well he supported/tanked/warded.

Even though statistics show that leavers, feeders, dcers will be on both teams, i choose to only believe they are on mine. My mechanics are perfect and i could have won every game if it werent for these feeders.

Too bad you have to win 2-3 games to make up for the ELO loss of one bad game that may or may not have had anything to do with how you performed.

Well thats not a probelm, since the more games you play the closer you will be to your true elo.
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#12HabnotPosted 12/28/2012 9:42:45 PM
BurnumMaster posted...
DeathWyvern posted...
BurnumMaster posted...
Maybe you are just a bad support

The other 4 people couldn't possibly suck, always the poster who sucks. He should be able to carry every game and rise through the ranks to his proper ELO. Regardless of what role he plays and how well he did, or how well he supported/tanked/warded.

Even though statistics show that leavers, feeders, dcers will be on both teams, i choose to only believe they are on mine. My mechanics are perfect and i could have won every game if it werent for these feeders.

Too bad you have to win 2-3 games to make up for the ELO loss of one bad game that may or may not have had anything to do with how you performed.

There are at least two friends on my friends list right now that are in the 1700s range with negative scores in ranked.
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#13darkelfkiller(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 9:46:00 PM
And there's the first dodge of the night!

Bot lane would have been AP teemo with support xin.

No thanks. Gotta level a smurf where I can totally not care about Elo and troll the trolls back.
---
"This is it. This is your story. It all begins here."
LoL IGN: Dr Steinman, Steam ID- Drsteinman, XBL GT: Dr.Steinman, 8/3/2010, best day ever.
#14L0IumadPosted 12/28/2012 9:48:56 PM
thecrossnkight posted...
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25350474#ranked-stats

5-0 Support zilean
3-1 support janna
2-0 support sona
0-1 support alistar

meanwhile i'm 0-3 with caitlyn and 0-3 with ez, supposed 'strong' carries (and its not the role, my stats with trist, draven, corki, and twitch, are fine).

What's wrong with support again? oh wait, it's because you're bad.

Caitlyn sucks, she isn't strong in the slightest.
---
http://imgur.com/r/gifs/HUuvN
#15TomorrowDogPosted 12/28/2012 10:02:33 PM
Caitlyn sucks, she isn't strong in the slightest.

You're like four months behind on your FotMs.

Anyways, you can do a lot of work as some of the CC machine supports. I feel more comfortable playing as somebody designed to catch a carry out and having as much gold open as I please to control map vision. I find much more reliability in that as opposed to being the damage dealer and hoping my team is a big enough distraction while I kill the enemy.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert