Trinity Force vs Iceborn Gauntlet

#1ForsakenhotcPosted 12/28/2012 9:23:29 PM
Which do you prefer on ezreal? or any other champion that uses trinity force.
---
PSN: UlquiorrasHeir
#2FvPPosted 12/28/2012 9:27:08 PM
On Poppy I'm switching to Gauntlet. I already get the sheen procs. IG gives me armor as well as an aoe slow compared to TF. TF gives AS which Poppy doesn't need.
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#3aHappySackaPosted 12/28/2012 9:27:37 PM
The gauntlet is getting nerfed because of Ezreal so you'd better enjoy it while it lasts, and the only other champ that can use TF off the top of my head is Corki.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#4nyhustler208Posted 12/28/2012 9:42:21 PM
peach_vs_faIco posted...
On Poppy I'm switching to Gauntlet. I already get the sheen procs. IG gives me armor as well as an aoe slow compared to TF. TF gives AS which Poppy doesn't need.

tf is better for poppy, he needs the MS and health
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
I have sex with yordles... Is it blasphemy?
#5EcchiBakaPosted 12/28/2012 9:44:26 PM
aHappySacka posted...
The gauntlet is getting nerfed because of Ezreal so you'd better enjoy it while it lasts, and the only other champ that can use TF off the top of my head is Corki.

It's getting nerfed for ranged champs, the slow proc will stay the same for melee will it not?
---
(O.O) Shy Guy Squadron (O.O)
:3 Ecchi Reader (I <3 Kotegawa-san!!!)
#6aHappySackaPosted 12/28/2012 9:45:11 PM
KloudtheYoukai posted...
aHappySacka posted...

It's getting nerfed for ranged champs, the slow proc will stay the same for melee will it not?

Yes.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#7themagicpainmanPosted 12/28/2012 9:45:42 PM
Hecarim loves the Gauntlet.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#8thecrossnkightPosted 12/28/2012 10:22:58 PM
It seems to me that TF should be bought on anyone who will buy other critchance items, since that's the primary synergy it has over frozen gauntlet. Exception being Ez because his kiting ability with gauntlet is retarded.
---
What do you do when faced with two choices? Simply toss a coin. It works because in that brief time that the coin is in the air you know what you're hoping for.
#9MagiaIcePosted 12/28/2012 10:33:17 PM
Hecarim and hybrid Nasus. Permaslow Nasus with wither/exhaust/gauntlet/Rylai's op.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu
#10HighUlitmaPosted 12/28/2012 10:56:29 PM
Here's my rationalization. If you're fed, trinity force. If you are not fed, iceborn gauntlet. Savvy? Trinity force is too expensive to pull **** like that every game.