How to kill Nasus top?

#1_RaveMaster_Posted 12/28/2012 11:14:44 PM
He so tanky around 8+ and his wither and the purple circle arg >_>;; plus if he picks exhaust its like I'm a turtle just asking to be ganked. Can I really do anything against Nasus if their jungle camps top and Nasus freezes lane? Or any general tips on Nasus killing?
---
~Rave
#2TriangularTwigPosted 12/28/2012 11:21:29 PM
don't push, let them push. stay close to your tower
#3SharzakenatorPosted 12/28/2012 11:22:32 PM
Bait Spirit Fire and Wither early. Later on, you can't with just one person, but if you make him waste mana early on you'll do fine.,
---
I got so much love I don't know where to put it
#4SoraOwnsAllPosted 12/28/2012 11:23:54 PM
Killing Nasus can be a problem due to the massive slow of wither if you don't have multiple gap closers / long duration CC, however your job against Nasus isn't necessarily to kill him every time he shows his face (though that helps), it's just to massively deny him. Early game you can win every single trade against him as long as you don't tank minions repeatedly, so try to force engagements early and cause him to be forced to either sit back and get denied CS / Q farm, or recall back to base. Ward constantly. If the enemy jungler camps top, ask your other lanes / jungler to pressure constantly until he decides to leave.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#5aHappySackaPosted 12/28/2012 11:25:33 PM
Don't use someone that relies on auto-attacks.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#6TriangularTwigPosted 12/28/2012 11:28:49 PM
be teemo

teemo destroys nasus
#7bobguydude1Posted 12/28/2012 11:39:23 PM
you need your jungler. what ever you DO NOT tower dive him. Let him push as close as possible and that is the time to gank. you CANNOT push back. you may end up getting minimal CS but if you can shut him down it will be worth it in the long run.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#8Susan0Posted 12/28/2012 11:48:28 PM
Play Darius or Jayce or Olaf. Nasus is pretty much a similar versio n of irelia.

tl;dr- Zone Him
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#9HyperTailsManPosted 12/28/2012 11:49:56 PM
Until level 8~ Nasus isn't even a thing.

Literally, he doesn't fall under any champion category early game. He deals crap physical and magical damage so he's not a carry, he has one form of CC not enough to be called a tank, has no gap closers so he's not an assassin, has no resistances so bruiser/tank is out...

Heck, his only sustain early on his in the form of lifesteal, which, because he's melee and has crap physical damage early on, means very little. The only way you should lose to a Nasus is by hard tower-diving him or getting baited into a gank. The hilarious thing is, Nasus is weak enough that you don't NEED any offensive or defensive items to beat him 1v1 early on. Just make sure to grab a ward at the very start of the game if you see they have a Nasus and ward your brush. You'll still win every trade anyway.
---
Just call me HTM