How do you think Zed is right now?

#1Kirby1207Posted 12/29/2012 11:32:27 AM
Where does zed Stand in Strength? - Results (234 votes)
Zed is Op, Don't tell anyone
11.54% (27 votes)
Zed is a little over balanced. A Nerf here and there
11.97% (28 votes)
Zed is Balanced
45.73% (107 votes)
Zed Needs some small buffs
26.07% (61 votes)
Zed needs a lot of buffs
4.7% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I started playing him, and I finally got the hang of him, and man he is very good! He snowballs very hard. The only complaint I have of him is that his energy is meh sometimes.
---
GT: Kirby1207, League of Legends ID: AFrogOnCroak
#2gfshynoblPosted 12/29/2012 11:36:12 AM
hes op as hell okay when used right
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
#3Knight_Of_OrderPosted 12/29/2012 11:44:07 AM(edited)
Just reduce his energy costs and lower the CD of his ult to reasonable levels and he'll be golden.

EDIT: Oh and for the love of god, increase the hitbox size of his Q, it's ridiculously small rigt now.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#4fuzzyslippers2Posted 12/29/2012 11:44:00 AM
I think he's balanced for the most part. He does what he was designed to do really well, but that's about it.

My only cause for concern is that Zed seems to be the type of champion you can't really shut down. He has an amazing kit and you can't deny him farm; He's going to get his items and he's going to be a threat no matter what.
#5gfshynoblPosted 12/29/2012 11:46:09 AM
Knight_Of_Order posted...
Just reduce his energy costs and lower the CD of his ult to reasonable levels and he'll be golden.

EDIT: Oh and for the love of god, increase the hitbox size of his Q, it's ridiculously small rigt now.

no its fine, you just not using him right.
seriously once you learn how to use zed, nobody can stop you mid
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
#6Z-911-ZPosted 12/29/2012 11:48:53 AM
If you get his burst down pat and build+feed him well, you can easily kill tanks in seconds.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/20ksmmw.jpg
#7Knight_Of_OrderPosted 12/29/2012 11:56:27 AM
gfshynobl posted...
no its fine, you just not using him right.
seriously once you learn how to use zed, nobody can stop you mid

Oh boy, one of those "arguments".

I know quite well how to use him, chump. I've been maining him since his release in both mid and jungle, his energy costs (and his method of regaining energy) are inneficient as **** and its really kinda dumb how he's constrained by energy in both lane and in TFs, ultimately defeating the purpose of him being an energy champ. And for being someone so dependent on his ult its on a stupid high CD, Talon can ult almost twice at lvl6 (and get a kill in an easier fashion) than Zed, that's just poorly balanced.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#8bobguydude1Posted 12/29/2012 12:07:50 PM
he is pretty much as perfectly balanced (or as close as possible to such thing), he is as balanced as every other champ should be.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#9FdshadowPosted 12/29/2012 12:36:15 PM
He's very unforgiving, you really need to proc that energy regain upon initiating against someone, or you're going to be unable to do anything else.

The other combo-based energy champ that even remotely compared to him is Lee Sin, which has a passive allowing him to regain a lot of energy by autoattacking. Zed needs to put points into Living Shadow, the skill that's likely maxed last or second to last in order to have a stable combo.

He's got great but unstable potential. If you play him perfectly, he's amazing, if not, you're screwed. In other terms; "Balanced, but other champions are more forgiving and easier to play, yet have the same potential, making him sub-par".
#10Kirby1207(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 5:59:16 PM
I'm doing very well with him in ranked ;o
Loving ittt
---
GT: Kirby1207, League of Legends ID: AFrogOnCroak