Hows kassadrin

#1Unit1027Posted 12/29/2012 12:39:56 PM
Thinking of buying him
#2VergilkillaPosted 12/29/2012 12:45:55 PM
He is strong and viable
---
"The lions come storming in...the spectacle...begins..."
#3silent_loudPosted 12/29/2012 1:27:22 PM
His laning is very weak and pre-6 it can be hard to last hit or clear waves. If he can get farmed and fed enough to make it late game, he can be quite a headache to play against!

But even then with the meta changing to more AD based teams, his viability is slightly lower since he can't use his passive to a greater effect.I feel like he is really only good against heavy AP teams like if they were running vlad/kat top and another traditional AP mid, then he would do well.

The other issue too is his lack of any real utility outside of his silence and inconsistent slow.
#4Stalky24Posted 12/29/2012 3:44:45 PM
He is very good. He is a hypercarry, if built right. Abusing cdr/R can produce massive amounts of damage. His passive is not that amazing outside of lane, but his burst gets so high he assassinates both carries before teamfight begins. He is also crazy hard to play perfectly precise, so be patient. Also Kassadin is king of comebacks. Once I got murdered by Anivia + jungle shaco in lane, but with tear/chalice combo I went from 0/7/0 in lane to 15/8/14 during teamfights, all thaks to good placement in teamfights and abuse of R stacks.
#5BurningSwor145Posted 12/29/2012 6:34:28 PM
If you can match farm pre-6 and stack riftwalks before a teamfight, you can utterly destroy. He's not an initiator but he can destroy casters and ADs in almost no time due to his insane burst especially if you can consistently land all his attacks.

Very few mids can counter him effectively (well mainly because he's got a silence and a slow...and a flash) but he's easily zoned out. Also, master the art of mana management, his consumption is insanity and even with AA/Seraph's he can run out rather easily.
---
"Mostly Harmless????"