how do lvl 30 people not know basic stuff

#1TriangularTwigPosted 12/29/2012 4:34:55 PM
how come in thirtys there are still people who go off alone and get caught separate from the group

or who don't call MIAs

or don't seem to understand that being outnumbered is a huge disadvantage

and still overstay their welcome in enemy bases

or don't stay under their tower/play defensively when need be

or try to get baron with no wards and all 5 people MIA

how do these things happen with people who have played the game enough to get to lvl 30. did they learn nothing from their games. this is like basic stuff wtf
#2RihawfPosted 12/29/2012 4:35:48 PM
they are humans
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#3TriangularTwig(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 4:36:13 PM(edited)
ew

but humans can learn, i did!!!
#4CBratePosted 12/29/2012 4:36:21 PM
I wasn't aware people were still bad enough at level 30 to not have any map awareness.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 179 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: stupid_newbie
#5TriangularTwig(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 4:37:33 PM
they are

believe me

almost every game I ping people to B, they don't B, and 15 seconds later they are dead

usually multiple times a game

people don't learn from their mistakes
#6GTOrider88Posted 12/29/2012 4:41:36 PM
I hate it, it happens almost every time I solo queue, which I really hate. I mean it's not like you've only played a few games. To get to 30, it takes quite a few games, a hundred or so I'm pretty sure. People are suppose to know the basics by then.
#7The_Fear101Posted 12/29/2012 4:43:06 PM
Because you can get to level 30 by playing bot games.

Also you don't lose xp for doing stupid ass s*** like that.

I just had a game where Hecarim top lane was QQing about me not ganking when he didn't lay down a single ward, when I asked him to he said top doesn't need wards.

He died 10 times during laning phase from Nidalee's spears.

Just came out of another game where kennen went bot adc. Didn't want to build Zhonya's because he's ADC.

Lost both of them.
---
I used to be Scoob...
#8RihawfPosted 12/29/2012 4:45:29 PM
The_Fear101 posted...
Didn't want to build Zhonya's because he's ADC.

Hmm?
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#9RaverbasherPosted 12/29/2012 4:47:53 PM
I learnt all that cos mates taught me and i'm naturally inquisitive/power gamer, so research.

A lot of people who play this may not have been introduced to it by friends and/or are not inquisitive/don't care.

And maybe some of them bought exp boosts cos they somehow thought the game would magically change when they hit 30.
---
Our greatest glory is not in never trolling, but in rising every time we troll - Confucius
#10The_Fear101Posted 12/29/2012 4:48:06 PM
He was playing like an AP offtank kennen who would rush in with Ult and try to stun everyone.

Without Zhonya's.

While assuring us that he was ADC and he knew what he was doing. Me and cho gath ended up mopping up all the kills.
---
I used to be Scoob...