how do lvl 30 people not know basic stuff

#11Edgemaster70000Posted 12/29/2012 5:48:29 PM
Are you really so lazy that you can't be bothered to put a period at the end of your sentences?

Anyway, the thing that bothers me most of all is that jungling is my absolute worst role, but even I realize that you should NOT be going to banshees/wolves when our mid has roamed to another lane and mid-lane is being attacked by a drove of minions and the enemy mid.

You would be getting drastically MORE experience if you'd just go into a lane for 30-45 seconds while our mid is not there, but nope, you're going to let at least two turrets lose massive amounts of health while you kill the pathetic, barely-rewarding banshees.

I've seen it too often. Mid needs serious help because two or more champions are there, I leave my lane (top purple) to go help after seeing our jungler at golems, and guess what he does? Go to my lane to cover it while my opponent pushes it up and threatens the turret? Nope. Come to mid to assist? Nope. He stays at golems while the rest of us are trying to fight outnumbered.
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
#12MilanBarcaPosted 12/29/2012 5:49:46 PM(edited)
Just came out of another game where kennen went bot adc. Didn't want to build Zhonya's because he's ADC.

Zhonya's isn't even core on AP Kennen till late, late game. Doesn't work the same way a Morg ult works...
---
http://backloggery.com/milan
#13profDEADPOOLPosted 12/29/2012 5:52:46 PM
MilanBarca posted...
Just came out of another game where kennen went bot adc. Didn't want to build Zhonya's because he's ADC.

Zhonya's isn't even core on AP Kennen till late, late game. Doesn't work the same way a Morg ult works...

Uh yes it does. Kennen's ult isn't a channel. your storm keeps going while you are zhonya'd.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing
#14The_Fear101Posted 12/29/2012 5:56:53 PM
Kennen can't do s*** with his ult unless he has Zhonya's.

Not building it is playing without an ult.
---
I used to be Scoob...
#15MilanBarcaPosted 12/29/2012 6:08:18 PM
MilanBarca posted...

Uh yes it does. Kennen's ult isn't a channel. your storm keeps going while you are zhonya'd.

Uh, you misunderstand. I'm not talking about the mechanics of the ultimate, I'm talking about how you should execute it.

Kennen can't do s*** with his ult unless he has Zhonya's.

Not building it is playing without an ult.

Yeah, late game when you'll get blown up instantly, sure. Have fun taking Zhonya's over deathcap midgame when you need to lightning rush throughout the duration of the ult to catch as many people as you can (not to mention gimping your damage output). If you're ulting and standing still, you're doing it wrong. Even if you manage to catch the whole team in the ult and then zhonya's, it isn't a guaranteed stun/strike(s) on all 5.
---
#16MilanBarcaPosted 12/29/2012 6:08:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17The_Fear101Posted 12/29/2012 6:14:18 PM
MilanBarca posted...
Yeah, late game when you'll get blown up instantly, sure. Have fun taking Zhonya's over deathcap midgame when you need to lightning rush throughout the duration of the ult to catch as many people as you can (not to mention gimping your damage output). If you're ulting and standing still, you're doing it wrong. Even if you manage to catch the whole team in the ult and then zhonya's, it isn't a guaranteed stun/strike(s) on all 5.

Irrelevant, as I said, this genius was building pure AD items.
---
I used to be Scoob...
#18FvPPosted 12/29/2012 6:19:33 PM
High elo players seldom call mia by the way
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#19MilanBarcaPosted 12/29/2012 6:21:14 PM(edited)
Irrelevant, as I said, this genius was building pure AD items.

I understand that. I was addressing the person who, for whatever reason, thinks Kennen is useless without a Zhonya's when that is very much not the case.
---
#20Village IdiotPosted 12/29/2012 6:23:26 PM
The_Fear101 posted...
Because you can get to level 30 by playing bot games.

This

They really should make it so after you hit Lv20, you no longer gain XP in bot games and must start playing against other players in order to gain XP.

This will decrease the number of players whom doesn't know WTF they're doing.

Won't eliminate it, but will decrease it.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude