How does one enjoy playing support in solo queue?

#11RyokoWinsPosted 12/29/2012 9:46:29 PM
I just like the slightly lowered responsibility. I don't have to worry about CS. Just gotta try to make sure my adc doesn't die.
---
I am whoever I need to be.
#12EqualismPosted 12/29/2012 10:13:18 PM
I like playing Alistair, and it usually works well unless the ADC is a complete derp
---
http://i.imgur.com/QEdEj.jpg
#13plasmatic5Posted 12/29/2012 11:05:39 PM
To me, how does anyone enjoy playing bot lane in solo queue? Many of the supports I get don't understand that sometimes, you need to just farm. If you can get a kill because they have really bad positioning or you're getting a gank, then sure; try and get the kill. But most of my supports get bored and then just rush in a die when the enemy ADC is already 3/0 because of them trying that strategy.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#14kitsunekunPosted 12/29/2012 11:58:27 PM
I enjoy playing support so much and I generally don't trust other people to support instead. That being said, it is immensely rage-inducing when you're a perfect support and you win your lane and then by late game your team is getting caught in the jungle left and right and you lose.
---
I would of said Smash Melee, but that game isn't even out. -_- [[flyhighat_8000]]
#15GevaudenPosted 12/29/2012 11:59:51 PM
It's possible when there is no Toxic player on the team then it's enjoyable.
---
Don't you ever question my motives