How does one enjoy playing support in solo queue?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How does one enjoy playing support in solo queue?
4 years ago#11
I just like the slightly lowered responsibility. I don't have to worry about CS. Just gotta try to make sure my adc doesn't die.
I am whoever I need to be.
4 years ago#12
I like playing Alistair, and it usually works well unless the ADC is a complete derp
http://i.imgur.com/QEdEj.jpg
4 years ago#13
To me, how does anyone enjoy playing bot lane in solo queue? Many of the supports I get don't understand that sometimes, you need to just farm. If you can get a kill because they have really bad positioning or you're getting a gank, then sure; try and get the kill. But most of my supports get bored and then just rush in a die when the enemy ADC is already 3/0 because of them trying that strategy.
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
4 years ago#14
I enjoy playing support so much and I generally don't trust other people to support instead. That being said, it is immensely rage-inducing when you're a perfect support and you win your lane and then by late game your team is getting caught in the jungle left and right and you lose.
I would of said Smash Melee, but that game isn't even out. -_- [[flyhighat_8000]]
4 years ago#15
It's possible when there is no Toxic player on the team then it's enjoyable.
Don't you ever question my motives
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How does one enjoy playing support in solo queue?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived