Nocturne jungler build order

#1PrintScreenKeyPosted 12/30/2012 1:41:48 AM
I found the best build order, and I doubt you will have a better one goes like this, (I got 14 kills with this build, and 4 deaths from being silly)

Order as follows:
Machete
Lantern
Berserker Boots
Spirit of the Elder Lizard
Ravenous Hydra
Black Cleaver
Sell Lantern
Bloodthirster
Sell Spirit of the Elder Lizard
Last Whisper

Your Final Build looks like this
Berserker Boots
Ravenous Hydra
Black Cleaver
Bloodthirster
Last Whisper

For the last item get whatever the heck you want because you've won at this point, just get a triforce/fmallet/ie something crazy
#2a5ny5Posted 12/30/2012 1:42:44 AM
PrintScreenKey posted...
(I got 14 kills with this build, and 4 deaths from being silly)

alright this must be legit then
#3PrintScreenKey(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 1:49:56 AM
a5ny5 posted...
PrintScreenKey posted...
(I got 14 kills with this build, and 4 deaths from being silly)

alright this must be legit then

I'm also mid gold elo.
#4JaggiJumperPosted 12/30/2012 1:54:02 AM
If you're going zerkers you should go for zephyr.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. But who was phone?
#5MakJussPosted 12/30/2012 2:13:01 AM
Got Lantern still buy Spirit Elder Lizard then both refunded .........

Lantern
Merc
BC
Yomuu
GA
6th slot any standard AD item
#6Stalky24Posted 12/30/2012 6:06:21 AM
I always get amazed that people build Nocturne as melee carry. It works on terrible opponents, but his kit screams bruiser with spellshield, delayed cc and speedboost instead of true gapcloser. They requie you to stay alive long enough to do your job, which is to fear a carry in fights.
#7GhostSignalPosted 12/30/2012 6:21:08 AM
How's it feel blowing up when you R to their team, son?
#8PrintScreenKey(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 6:21:25 AM
Stalky24 posted...
I always get amazed that people build Nocturne as melee carry. It works on terrible opponents, but his kit screams bruiser with spellshield, delayed cc and speedboost instead of true gapcloser. They requie you to stay alive long enough to do your job, which is to fear a carry in fights.

LOL? "Fear" a carry in fights? wrong.

What nocturne has to do is KILL the carry. His ult scales 1.2 with AD on top of base 350 dmg. his Q scales .75 on top of 240 dmg. his E does 250 dmg on top of 1.0 magic scaling.

Lets add that up
Let's assume you have 400 AD

R Q E combo
830 + 540 + 250 = 1620
With black cleaver and last whisper, there is some massive armour pen going for you, on top of runes and masteries. He's gonig to be doing a large chunk of that 1620 burst. Then add in some auto attacks with your 400 ad + 55ad buff and trust me, there is no carry that will survive.
#9iiTryhardPosted 12/30/2012 6:38:53 AM
PrintScreenKey posted...
Stalky24 posted...

LOL? "Fear" a carry in fights? wrong.

What nocturne has to do is KILL the carry. His ult scales 1.2 with AD on top of base 350 dmg. his Q scales .75 on top of 240 dmg. his E does 250 dmg on top of 1.0 magic scaling.

Lets add that up
Let's assume you have 400 AD

R Q E combo
830 + 540 + 250 = 1620
With black cleaver and last whisper, there is some massive armour pen going for you, on top of runes and masteries. He's gonig to be doing a large chunk of that 1620 burst. Then add in some auto attacks with your 400 ad + 55ad buff and trust me, there is no carry that will survive.

And then you die instantly instead of killing the carry because you aren't at triple digit Elo.

Might as well play trynd/yi
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#10Kat1184Posted 12/30/2012 6:46:37 AM
This isn't even a great assassin noct built.

1.) As previously stated- Noct needs more tanky. IMO: unless the enemy team has zero hard CC- Tenacity through boots or Zephyr is CORE.

2.) Warden's Mail may as well be CORE, Phage is a close second.

3.) If going assassin, Yomuu's should be a priority. Gives you everything Noct needs and builds well from mid-game even when you arent snowballing. I often skip lantern altogether (though I get/keep Madred's), and build avarice blade on my first base for the extra gold. I often get 300-400 gold provided before I combine it.

My main rule is that Noct has a lot of top tier items that are good for him, but not Core- the mid tier items are core and they build up to better things if the game goes long enough.

9 times out of 10, my item loadout in a won game is something like: Madred's, Tenacity boots, Avarice Blade, Warden's Mail, Brutalizer, Phage. Basically a lot of things that require giant's belt to build into better things, but are more cost efficient for the effect when staying diversified in mid-tier.

Just an example- often times I do combine my yomuu's or go ahead with giant's belt/frozen mallet if I'm steamrolling, just to free up an item slot so I do not need 2000 gold to upgrade randuins or mallet.