What is the point of a Smurf account? and why is it named Smurf?

#1GevaudenPosted 12/30/2012 5:14:50 AM
My instantaneous thought about anyone who uses a "Smurf" account are automatically labeled as a bad child a Toxic player child since it's quite obvious they haven't put one penny into there main account and are just trolling up a storm and only go to the Smurf account when the main one gets BANNED.

I am soooo ratting out and telling RIOt about this and believe me I will get something done from my blood sweat and tears message I'm about to send them..oh yes they will look they will listen and I will change the WORLD.

Say goodbye Toxic Sheep Boys for the world will be a better place for you and for me and the entire human race there are People Dying If You Care Enough For The Living Make A Better Place For You And For Me ... Welcome to the NEW Playground where Justice reigns supreme VIVA 2013 :)
---
Don't you ever question my motives
#2MwarriorHieiPosted 12/30/2012 5:16:30 AM
i have a smurf because dota2 took the account i wanted and some other dood took the other two names so i had to take Fiona Mayfield before someone took it.
---
o.o
#3AgentRebornPosted 12/30/2012 5:19:13 AM
Whats with the random capitalization? That really bothers me lol
---
WATCHING JUAN CASTILLO'S QUALITY DEFENCE EXTINGUISH ELI'S DONG REMINDS ME THAT LITERALLY AN OL COACH AS DC WILL ALWAYS BE THE SUPERIOR FAD
#4Gevauden(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 5:22:18 AM
AgentReborn posted...

Look at your SIG, it's in full CAPS and bolded...do you think that doesn't bother anyone? Ur wrong it does and it's your way of saying "hey everyone look at me I want attention look loook hey hey stare at me I wanna be the Star I want to be the Prom Queen" but guess what?

YOU CAN't AND YOU NEVER WILL :)
---
#5Susan0Posted 12/30/2012 5:24:34 AM(edited)
The point: you can vent your frustrations on future toxic and High Elo players
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#6Gevauden(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 5:27:04 AM
Susan0 posted...
The point: you can vent your frustrations on future toxic and High Elo players

LOL that's one way of lookin at it :)
---
#7TheSchrefPosted 12/30/2012 5:52:46 AM
Gevauden posted...
AgentReborn posted...

Look at your SIG, it's in full CAPS and bolded...do you think that doesn't bother anyone? Ur wrong it does and it's your way of saying "hey everyone look at me I want attention look loook hey hey stare at me I wanna be the Star I want to be the Prom Queen" but guess what?

GeT sLAmmEd.
#8AgentRebornPosted 12/30/2012 5:55:53 AM
The sig was not my idea
---
WATCHING JUAN CASTILLO'S QUALITY DEFENCE EXTINGUISH ELI'S DONG REMINDS ME THAT LITERALLY AN OL COACH AS DC WILL ALWAYS BE THE SUPERIOR FAD
#9xDarknezzxPosted 12/30/2012 6:39:38 AM
Gevauden posted...
AgentReborn posted...

lol owned
#10Gevauden(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 12:39:23 PM
Still no one has really answered my burning question?
---