Whats the AP equivalent of Brutalizer?

#11Susan0Posted 12/30/2012 5:25:11 AM
PrizmSlash posted...
Susan0 posted...
AgentReborn posted...
Liandry's seems pretty champ-dependent and its not something Id ever build first

Black Cleaver is good on anyone who uses AD though.

Then revolver. Most AP mids get it for the spell vamp.

Revolver? No one except Morde and Vlad should get revolver. There are much better items out there now.

Akali, Kennen, Kat (I build Revolver instead of Haunting Guise as my first item back)
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#12MizunoRyuuPosted 12/30/2012 7:45:04 AM
mistrfantasy posted...
for most ap's, it's just always better to rush rabadon's

You're bad and you should feel bad. Rabadon is absolutely useless until you've already built at least two other AP items.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#13professor xPosted 12/30/2012 8:22:40 AM
Nothing, AP item is garbage since the nerf of Rabadon, which is why you see AD mids over AP mids.

Brutalizer give early snowball potential plus building into late game items, haunting is good but does nothing past mid game, Lindary is pure garbage for most traditional APs and should never be build unless you want to do sustain damage or something like Amumu.

Also revolver is garbage after the nerfs. You get sustain but zero damage. WotA is just bad, unless you run double AP or something which means your already losing. Whereas Vamp specter now do the same as revolver, except is MUCH cheaper plus actually build into something that isn't garbage.

The only "good" AP items now are murmana and DFG, but those are good for a small selection of APs. Hence that's all you see if it was a try hard match.
---
Reality is defined by your imagination, the catch is to convince yourself what is and what is not.
#14tivanenkPosted 12/30/2012 8:38:05 AM(edited)
MizunoRyuu posted...
mistrfantasy posted...
for most ap's, it's just always better to rush rabadon's

You're bad and you should feel bad. Rabadon is absolutely useless until you've already built at least two other AP items.

So, you're saying 159 AP (counting his passive) is useless? OK...
---
3DS FC: 5198 - 2682 - 1684