Looking for a top-lane tank

#11LinktheMan46Posted 12/30/2012 1:54:22 PM
Singed is the only correct answer. For even more lulz, go Seraph's Embrace, Rylai's Crystal Scepter and Liandry's Torment.
---
"If your going to make fun of someone don't make yourself look like a tool by using the wrong version of your." - Hexrapper
#12nomore(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 2:56:13 PM
I've got singed, but always struggle to get kills...
Usually its E them, Q and try to run in front of them - inevitably they get away.. So I can stop them farming effectively, but struggle for money to get myself built.
Maybe I need to practice him more..

I bought Mundo since he's cheap, promising start!
Lacks the initiation of malphite - but really beefy with a couple of warmogs.

Warwick i may try and buy in a few games once I get a little more IP.
#13Bapps44Posted 12/30/2012 2:56:57 PM
malphite singed cho
#14CheeseItBagginsPosted 12/30/2012 3:01:50 PM(edited)
nomore posted...
I've got singed, but always struggle to get kills...
Usually its E them, Q and try to run in front of them - inevitably they get away.. So I can stop them farming effectively, but struggle for money to get myself built.
Maybe I need to practice him more..

I bought Mundo since he's cheap, promising start!
Lacks the initiation of malphite - but really beefy with a couple of warmogs.

Warwick i may try and buy in a few games once I get a little more IP.

Singed is unstoppable. Just farm with your farts, on and off. Try to get the enemy to walk into it for a bit. Don't bother with W at all during laning. Then when you're both farming, chuck him over with E while Q is on, give him some AA, and let your minions inflict some pain. Do this a couple of times until he gets lower, E him again, but this time press R too, /laugh, Ignite and chase him down while pummeling his face. DEAD.

Include the /laugh or your kill will be invalid.

PS: If you're really struggling to kill him, because of crazy sustain or being Shen, just deny him. Farm under his tower, E him from time to time to scare him and just deny him. Again, make sure to include /laugh.

---
You feelin' froggy, jump.
#15GoldenFantasyPosted 12/30/2012 3:02:23 PM
Singed is never supposed to look for kills. He's supposed to go in, cause mayhem, and get a few assists and maybe a kill if he's lucky.
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks
#16Master Of The DeadPosted 12/30/2012 4:00:03 PM
I love playing Singed. Just farm it out in lane, get your poison in their way to make life hell for them. Come team fights, just run in with poison and start slowing people and flinging them about. You will be too tanky for them to focus in a team fight, but do a surprising amount of damage too with poison and fling.

I had a game as Singed before (keep in mind I've used him like 3 times), and I was the only one that won my lane (well, we were even in CS and kills, but I pushed a lot harder to took towers). Despite how fed the other team got, I nearly won us the game by just being so hard for them to kill, if they focused me my team got free damage in, and if they focused my team, I killed everyone.
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif