F is for Flash (proof)

#11YengeonPosted 12/30/2012 3:44:45 PM(edited)
GujinKami posted...
Who the hell puts flash on D?

Well, I admit my friend does too. I put it farther away so I don't accidentally press it. I gotta work for my flash.
---
#12PhantasmplusPosted 12/30/2012 5:06:08 PM
D is for Die, F is for F*** DUDE GET ME OUT OF HERE.
---
I'll just have to get a full apology from you later.
RARITYCATCHME.
#13Flame_HazardPosted 12/30/2012 5:11:51 PM
TC, what was your build order? I've been using those items (mainly because I saw Best Riven NA and Vie building that way), but I'm not entirely sure about the order. I've been starting with the hydra, but I'm thinking it should probably be starting items dorans bla bla, brutalizer, boots blood thirster, then hydra. Then whatever else.
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#14RihawfPosted 12/30/2012 5:13:10 PM
GujinKami posted...

I Do.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#15TeeHunter13Posted 12/30/2012 5:23:23 PM
It is a matter of preference.
---
And now, I'm thinking again, isn't there
something we can do about something we can't do anything about?
#16BeerBongJohnPosted 12/30/2012 5:25:44 PM
Yengeon posted...
GujinKami posted...

Well, I admit my friend does too. I put it farther away so I don't accidentally press it. I gotta work for my flash.
---

i do this for the exact same reason. if u accidentally press D(ignite) it won't do anything because you have to click the champ too.
plus my keyboard has a nipple on the F key so I know for sure it's F when I hit it.
---
0% Class
100% A**
#17ssupermario92Posted 12/30/2012 5:39:36 PM
Press D to dance
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 36 PM if you think so as well
#18FvPPosted 12/30/2012 5:47:33 PM
Everyone had flash in the correct place except you

Obviously you are in the wrong,
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#19Aphoristic(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 6:13:39 PM
Flame_Hazard posted...
TC, what was your build order? I've been using those items (mainly because I saw Best Riven NA and Vie building that way), but I'm not entirely sure about the order. I've been starting with the hydra, but I'm thinking it should probably be starting items dorans bla bla, brutalizer, boots blood thirster, then hydra. Then whatever else.

That game was like my first Riven game with the new items. I was against a Darius so I rushed my Tabi that game (started Cloth 5). First item was the Brutalizer. Then I went for my Hydra next because I could afford a Pickaxe and not a BF Sword at the time. Then I finished my Cleaver, straight up bought a BT, built up my GA, and finally my Last Whisper. Furor boot enchantment at the end to let me stick onto people even harder (that Ezreal with the stupid broken fist item, the ranged nerf on it can't come soon enough). I may have swapped my boots to something else at the end if I had recalled before the game finished.

In an ideal game, I probably would have gone for the BT as my first item after Brutalizer, then finished Cleaver, Hydra if I felt I needed more power or GA if I needed more survivability. Last Whisper last always.
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ 'Look at that dang-ass dang!' - Arin Hansen ]
#20MrReservoirDogPosted 12/30/2012 6:13:40 PM
peach_vs_faIco posted...
Everyone had flash in the correct place except you

Obviously you are in the wrong,

---
Possible caps.