I honestly think that Elise is one of the secret ops now.

#31mantana888Posted 12/30/2012 7:02:48 PM
secret?

She's the best champion in the game.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#32g-cube_mastaPosted 12/30/2012 7:18:16 PM
her ranged auto sucks

it's not even the swing timer or the damage it's the actual animation

who had that idea, riot

I want them spanked in the hurtful non-seductive way
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#33nyhustler208Posted 12/30/2012 7:34:46 PM
gkh5 posted...
All you have to do is maintain brush control and go double null magic mantles into Hexdrinker and mercs against Elise. She'll still probably have a slight CS margin and might force you back once or twice but then you outshine her later on so much that it doesn't matter.

Or just pick another ranged top instead of a melee.

Regardless of how good or bad she is in TF's (and I think she's just OK at best), she's not OP.

this post is so wrong...

1. elise ignores MR easily
2. NO champ can camp bush if there up against an elise, she can just throw a spider bomb in there to flush them out, stun them, Q them, turn into spider form, use her E (she can now see you in bush) jump on you, then Q & W you...

Do you play her? you whole entire post contradics elise whole entire move set
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
I have sex with yordles... Is it blasphemy?
#34gkh5Posted 12/30/2012 11:35:00 PM
nyhustler208 posted...
gkh5 posted...
All you have to do is maintain brush control and go double null magic mantles into Hexdrinker and mercs against Elise. She'll still probably have a slight CS margin and might force you back once or twice but then you outshine her later on so much that it doesn't matter.

Or just pick another ranged top instead of a melee.

Regardless of how good or bad she is in TF's (and I think she's just OK at best), she's not OP.

this post is so wrong...

1. elise ignores MR easily
2. NO champ can camp bush if there up against an elise, she can just throw a spider bomb in there to flush them out, stun them, Q them, turn into spider form, use her E (she can now see you in bush) jump on you, then Q & W you...

Do you play her? you whole entire post contradics elise whole entire move set

Sure, throw a W into the brush. Then since its travel speed is a joke I can lead it into my minion wave, forcing you to push and setting you up for a gank. Or you can waste mana blindly throwing cocoons into the brush.

And lets see Sorcs are 1100, Haunting is 1485 now? So that's pretty much equivalent to Mercs and Hex. The guy saying "ohh Sorcs abyssal guise" is just dumb because that's a whole item ahead of where the other laner will be and that's not realistic.

Yes, her Q hurts no matter what, im not denying that. But if you play the lane correctly that's all she should hit you with for the most part and with some MR, flask start, and any kind of sustain, you can survive enough to keep the CS gap reasonably close. Is she going to win lane even if that's all she manages to hit someone with? If she's against a melee, then yes. But you shouldn't be giving her kills in lane unless you get outplayed. And the equal-skilled Olaf, Riven, *insert popular top here* WILL be contributing as much in teamfights and outscaling you as the game goes on.

Her W in human form (AoE burst) and E (gapcloser) in spider form are just not good (read "slow", as in your carry is already being blown to hell by their front line while youre still rappelling or halfway through your combo) compared to similar mechanics on other champs so late-game you're just simply not as useful as you were in lane.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#35ssj98_gotenksPosted 12/30/2012 11:36:34 PM
Alpha i used to think you were good.

Dropped so hard it isnt even funny.