Jungle AP Yi

#1Cpt_CrackerPosted 12/30/2012 5:15:33 PM
Alright Gfaqs, this is my personal flavor of the week. Last week or so, it was support GP (with dat pickpocket).

Anyway, machete + 5 pots as usual. If you get lucky with your procs, you'll clear as fast as mundo with much higher health. I like going Q lvl 1, followed by E and W at lvl 2 and lvl 3 respectively. Max Q first, and take Ult whenever possible. Use W to heal.

If you go home early, get some boots, and maybe a lucky pick. Other wise, just save up for large rod into death cap. Did you guys know death cap is cheaper now? It's crazy!

Follow up the hat with a lich bane into either a dfg or zhonyas. Get void when you feel it's necessary.

Farming the jungle is the easiest thing in the world with Ap Yi. Just use Q and most of the camp dies leaving the boss. If you see the enemy jungle in some lane, go counter jungle. You can alternatively try to counter gank, or actually gank your lanes but idk. If you do try to gank, try to get your passive ready for a double hit.

Get lvl 6 asap to become unstopable.

Oh yeah runes and masteries:

21-9-0

As red, armor yellow, flat ap blues and quints.

Cons of jungle ap yi:

Dragon and Baron are kinda hard.
#2TheSteelPhoenixPosted 12/30/2012 5:25:50 PM
ive done it a couple times. It is alright.
---
C'mon Obama,lets stomp this economy into the ground. I'd rather get our economic collapse over with while I'm young and strong and have a chance of surviving.