2 questions: one about tenacity and the other about darius

#1alcaPWNED212Posted 12/30/2012 7:49:08 PM
Question 1: Does tenacity stack? If i buy merc treads and the tanky spirit stone upgrade do i get 70% tenacity?

Question 2: What do I build on darius? I see people building tank items like frozen heart and sunfire. Dont I want tanky dps? And also, I think phage does very well with his passive, so should I upgrade it into FM or a triforce?

Thanks peeps
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
#2VoidgolemPosted 12/30/2012 7:51:02 PM
Item-based Tenacity doesn't stack. You can however pick up the mastery and/or be trundle/irelia/mundo and be basically demi-immune to CC.

Tank items (though Sunfire/FH are pushing it a bit). As to what to do with Phage, depends on what you need and how the game's going.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#3BIadeBIadePosted 12/30/2012 7:51:09 PM
Question 1: Does tenacity stack? If i buy merc treads and the tanky spirit stone upgrade do i get 70% tenacity?

Question 2: What do I build on darius? I see people building tank items like frozen heart and sunfire. Dont I want tanky dps? And also, I think phage does very well with his passive, so should I upgrade it into FM or a triforce?

Thanks peeps

no

i like FM + shurelia as core and go from there
---
Rift - Zantoma @ Threesprings <Transience> 11/11 Conq, 8/8
LoL - Zantoma PSO2 JP - Rasmolov @ Ship 10
#4TwilightKing13Posted 12/30/2012 7:51:54 PM
Tenacity doesn't stack if it says Unique Passive. For Darius, you build tank with some AD utility like frozen mallet or black clever, because even without any AD Darius still does massively huge true damage.
---
"Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart! " ~Sho Minamimoto
~~Twilight King~~
#5BelligeroPosted 12/30/2012 7:54:10 PM
Nope.

Frozen Mallet, Cleaver, Merc, Maw, BT, GA, Randuin's, Shurelya's, Iceborn, etc.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QY7Ig.jpg
#6alcaPWNED212(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 7:56:37 PM
people are really building shyrelia's on him?
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
#7Susan0Posted 12/30/2012 8:08:13 PM(edited)
alcaPWNED212 posted...

Thanks peeps

The only champ who can stack tenacity is Irelia. That's her passive and a tenacity item.

2) Triforce if fed, but that makes you squishy. FM if going for Atma build. Build FM if your team has no Tank, but be warned. Darius is by no means a good tank

PS. Get Shurelias(w/e it's called) if your sp does not have it. Don't get Merc threads if you have Shur.
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#8BelligeroPosted 12/30/2012 8:12:27 PM
alcaPWNED212 posted...
people are really building shyrelia's on him?

HP is nice.
CDR is nice.
HP/Mana regen is always welcome.

Active helps him not be kited so easily and helps out his team.

Good item for the utility you get from it.

Of course, it's situational. But it's not a bad item on him.
---
#9AgentRebornPosted 12/30/2012 8:14:20 PM
Shurels is a good idea if the support/jungler doesnt have it
---
WATCHING JUAN CASTILLO'S QUALITY DEFENCE EXTINGUISH ELI'S DONG REMINDS ME THAT LITERALLY AN OL COACH AS DC WILL ALWAYS BE THE SUPERIOR FAD
#10BelligeroPosted 12/30/2012 8:14:46 PM
Susan0 posted...

The only champ who can stack tenacity is Irelia. That's her passive and a tenacity item.

You forgot Garen, Mundo, Singed and Trundle.
---