took a break. Who are the top ADC's in season 3

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. took a break. Who are the top ADC's in season 3

User Info: DarcKage

DarcKage
4 years ago#21
I dont like all this attention on MF now.

It's just going to lead to a nerf sooner or later. e_e
Currently playing: Tales of Graces F, Borderlands 2, Guild Wars 2, Dark Souls

User Info: LinktheMan46

LinktheMan46
4 years ago#22
The top played are Graves and Ezreal.

The actual most powerful that people haven't caught on to yet: IMO, Draven and Varus. People are really underestimating how much DPS Varus does with Hurricane. All of his nukes are AoE, so if you can stack Blight on 3 different people from the Hurricane, you're detonating for 15% of 3 different target's max HP for every ability.
"If your going to make fun of someone don't make yourself look like a tool by using the wrong version of your." - Hexrapper
Master Of The Dead 4 years ago#23
I'd say that any ADC is good enough. They are all fairly well balanced. Some just have less risk involved because of their escapes.
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif

User Info: Zeeak4444

Zeeak4444
4 years ago#24
Ice born gauntlets on ez. Do it before the next patch and enjoy your free Elo.
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X

User Info: Zero25

Zero25
4 years ago#25
lololol

I remember a couple of months ago people were saying that Cait was outclassed just because she didn't have an AS/AD steroid. Now she's good again because they realized her range and passive probably makes up for it?
Phenom II X4 @ 3.2 GHz | Biostar A870U3 | PNY Optima 8GB DDR3 1333 | Corsair CX430 | Radeon HD 7750, 1GB
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. took a break. Who are the top ADC's in season 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived