How is Mundo in S3?

#21Mixture420Posted 1/1/2013 10:33:38 AM
his jungle is nad till your like level 8. not worth p;aying atm
---
Caking
#22KirbixPosted 1/1/2013 10:37:23 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
Miksu454 posted...
Early levels jungling might be hard since W drains your hp super fast, though the clearspeed is amazing. I didn't have this problem in S2.

Mundo doesn't approve the removal of FoN.

FoN passive was put into warmongs. It's almost a buff to him because 2 items he love has been rolled into one.

It is a buff. SV and warmogs were always core. Now he gets FoN bonuses rolled in as well.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#23Ork_HeroPosted 1/1/2013 10:45:33 AM(edited)
Is movement speed still best on him with the jungle changes or does anyone put flat health or armor quints? His early clears bring him kind of low but if you can tough it out he is still pretty strong after the first two clears. I've even see Malunoo use spell vamp quints on him.
---
'Ere we go!
UK gamer girl
#24SorrySleepingPosted 1/1/2013 10:53:14 AM
You guys seriously level W first? I've always maxed it last. Cleaver just deals so much damage and E is just stupid for engaging, tower killing, last hitting full HP minions, etc.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#25TomorrowDogPosted 1/1/2013 10:54:01 AM
If you can run in to the enemy jungler when you want to it is usually very good for you. I've had very good games with him by ganking the enemy jungler at red. Of course, I've had good games against him by going a route that lets me avoid him.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#26MizunoRyuuPosted 1/1/2013 12:15:45 PM
No FoN hurts him a little, but SV is much stronger now and FoN's passive has been moved onto Warmog's, so he's pretty much just as strong as he was.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#27Vaynard5Posted 1/1/2013 12:20:12 PM
Xshortguy007 posted...
Looking at the Spirit Visage, the healing boost was bumped up to 20%, and the overall boost to HP items, Is this enough to help Mundo break out of a slump?

For some reason read this in Phreak's voice.
---
LoL IGN: Vaynard5
#28Z-911-ZPosted 1/1/2013 12:23:06 PM
I never got what we are supposed to max on mundo.

W for jungle, Q for laning.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/20ksmmw.jpg