Funnest cheap-ish champions?

#1KarmicDragon1Posted 12/31/2012 8:22:08 PM
I have almost 5k IP to spend send, I assume I'll make enough IP back for the important runes by the time I hit 30 as I'm only level 14 now.

What are some of the most fun champions that aren't 6300 champions? Will any of these fun champions become cheaper once the new champion comes out and should I hold off until then?

I literally only own Gragas and Fiddlesticks at the moment.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#2DreadnaughtXER0Posted 12/31/2012 8:23:05 PM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
I have almost 5k IP to spend send, I assume I'll make enough IP back for the important runes by the time I hit 30 as I'm only level 14 now.

What are some of the most fun champions that aren't 6300 champions? Will any of these fun champions become cheaper once the new champion comes out and should I hold off until then?

I literally only own Gragas and Fiddlesticks at the moment.

Garen. Spin to win my friend.
---
Disregard women.
Aquire shouts.
#3megaman915Posted 12/31/2012 8:23:45 PM
considering ive made 2k ip just leveling from 13 to 16 it think you will be able to buy quite a few more champs
---
The Covenant speak English because if they all spoke French, it would just be silly.: Smo1001
Diamond FC:1762 8869 3809
#4EzMoadePosted 12/31/2012 8:24:22 PM
Jesus Christ, stop making topics.

Just make one topic and title it "Karmic's topic for every last thought that pops into his head" and update that. You're f***ing worse than SwiftToad and that's saying something.
#5megaman915Posted 12/31/2012 8:24:36 PM
and yes garen is amazing and cheap
---
The Covenant speak English because if they all spoke French, it would just be silly.: Smo1001
Diamond FC:1762 8869 3809
#6ZeroisaheroPosted 12/31/2012 8:26:02 PM
just play free week till u find a champion u like imo.
the only champion that i would think would be fun would be yi.
at lvl 20, buy armor yellows / mr per lvl blues. You can use those on any rune page.
flat atk dmg reds / quints.
and mpen red / ap quint. and ur set on runes for a while, until u want to buy support runes.
#7KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 8:26:09 PM
EzMoade posted...

Just make one topic and title it "Karmic's topic for every last thought that pops into his head" and update that. You're f***ing worse than SwiftToad and that's saying something.

Please don't post if you aren't going to contribute to the topic at hand. Thank you.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#8BhelliumPosted 12/31/2012 8:27:32 PM(edited)
EzMoade posted...

hater
and seriously, no one is making you read them or post

get a better hobby if it bothers you that much

or go to /v/ instead
everyone's anonymous and raging half the time, i think you'll like it

Anyways, played Riven yet TC?
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#9PraetorianGhostPosted 12/31/2012 8:37:07 PM
Veigar, Cho'Gath, Singed, Ryze, Fiddlesticks, Mundo, Janna, Twisted Fate. There are a few more but they don't come to mind right now.
---
Note: All posts come with a giant invisible asterisk stating:
"All statements expressed are opinions unless specifically stated otherwise."
#10The Last CetraPosted 12/31/2012 8:38:06 PM
3100 points for Olaf is pretty damn good for a powerful and fun champion.
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death