How is Blitz on the top lane?

#1zodiac nightPosted 1/1/2013 7:11:43 PM
It seems to me like he would be pretty amazing. He has a steroid, an attack reset/knock up, a aoe disable, the OP pull, great health, and an amazing passive for those top lane man fights. Obviously he's a great support as well, but if someone is already playing support and no one is playing top, why not Blitz?

What would you build with him? Something like flask/pots/ward to start, then boots and brutalizer, phage, sheen, tears, TF, cleaver, then beefcake items?
#2TriangularTwigPosted 1/1/2013 7:14:26 PM(edited)
not nearly enough damage output or sustain. would have to land grabs under the tower and hope to snowball. otherwise pretty much all the popular top champs are going to win the lane. if they can't kill blitz, they can still outfarm him and keep the lane pushed, but any champ with a poke can kite him behind minions and win
#3ssj98_gotenksPosted 1/1/2013 7:14:52 PM
because his laning is atrocious and he loses a lot of trades.

but yeah i mean fistcrank and midcrank are pretty interesting
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif
#4zodiac night(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 7:19:43 PM
TriangularTwig posted...
not nearly enough damage output or sustain. would have to land grabs under the tower and hope to snowball. otherwise pretty much all the popular top champs are going to win the lane. if they can't kill blitz, they can still outfarm him and keep the lane pushed, but any champ with a poke can kite him behind minions and win

Yeah this is definitely true, but still... I wonder....
#5ShibiscuitPosted 1/1/2013 7:20:25 PM
might as well send Brand top
---
Chivalry is what women call the convenient side of double standards.
#6LithspPosted 1/1/2013 7:20:29 PM
zodiac night posted...
TriangularTwig posted...

Yeah this is definitely true, but still... I wonder....

What do you wonder about?

The guy pretty much just summed it up. No need for wondering.
---
[]Signature[]
#7shadowtemariPosted 1/1/2013 7:26:24 PM
zodiac night posted...
but if someone is already playing support and no one is playing top, why not Blitz?

Because there is always bankplank.
---
It's been so long since I've fought in Midgard.(Freya)
[JUS:2492-0202-2363][PokemonD Shadow:4467-7459-9271]