Secret OP

#1ShiomaratsukaPosted 1/1/2013 8:50:31 PM
Sion + Hydra.

Ult + splash lifesteal / heal to whole team. Never die. Kill everything.

Naturally build resistances / anti-kite items.
#2CheezWhizXPosted 1/1/2013 8:51:39 PM
The problem is you're going to get ripped apart in every lane as Sion.

And jungle Sion is trash.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898
#3DrakethecakePosted 1/1/2013 8:59:36 PM
it only works if the other has no cc and dumb enough to fight when you ult. sion has very little sticking power since his stun is such short range
---
"Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know" joe carnahan
#4The Last CetraPosted 1/1/2013 8:59:44 PM
This topic needs more Elise.
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death
#5Last_matterPosted 1/1/2013 9:05:33 PM
This has been talked about pretty much everyday since the beginning of pre-season 3. yet people still think they are originial...

Long story short, you lose lane, in mid-late game you insta-die if you go in melee range or do no damage. Only works in very low elo like every other crappy build.
---
That was a fail, an epic fail.. - Guy Cecil
#6Shiomaratsuka(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 10:43:48 PM
you dont understand guys so much lifesteal so little time.
#7The-World-SevenPosted 1/1/2013 10:47:53 PM
Shiomaratsuka posted...
you dont understand guys so much lifesteal so little time.

you

dont

understand

sion
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#8Neo_PortaPottyPosted 1/1/2013 11:09:44 PM
Actually he's really not THAT bad a jungled now not exactly top tier but he's really not all that bad plus once he gets his tier 2 boots ideally mobility so he can get in stun range as fast as possible his tanks usually always net a kill or flash no need for boots even if your team doesn't insist on sitting under the enemy turret. Now I'll give you he's not a plat tier jungler but he's at least viable and pretty darned fun just make sure to grab the extra tenacity and reduced slow effectiveness in the defense tree and get spirit of the golem for tenacity since you really want boots of mobility for ganking.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#9UnderwaterAirPosted 1/2/2013 12:14:48 AM
I lose against Sion mid all the time. :(
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#10CheezWhizXPosted 1/2/2013 12:21:37 AM
Neo_PortaPotty posted...
Actually he's really not THAT bad a jungled now not exactly top tier but he's really not all that bad plus once he gets his tier 2 boots ideally mobility so he can get in stun range as fast as possible his tanks usually always net a kill or flash no need for boots even if your team doesn't insist on sitting under the enemy turret. Now I'll give you he's not a plat tier jungler but he's at least viable and pretty darned fun just make sure to grab the extra tenacity and reduced slow effectiveness in the defense tree and get spirit of the golem for tenacity since you really want boots of mobility for ganking.

He's viable in the same way Karthus is viable.

Actually, I take that back. Karthus is a better jungler. The fact he needs Boots 2 to gank efficiently is a sign of how bad of a jungler he is. He has a single short-range stun and no gap closers, movement steroids, etc. to help him out. The only way anyone is dying is if they're pushed all the way to the enemy tower and they have no flash.

By the time Sion has ganked because he spent the first 10 minutes farming up for boots 2, the enemy jungler would've already ganked a 5 times and netted several kills and pressured all of the lanes.

Not to mention how bad Sion's dueling ability is pre-6 (and even post-6 depending on who he's fighting), but the fact his dragon control and buff control are also atrocious is laughable. Sticking what is possibly the most gold-dependent champion in the jungler is a horrible idea. He literally has 0 redeemable qualities besides his insane ultra late-game (and even then, any decent AD can simply kite the hell out of him).
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898