1-1 in ranked right now AMA

#1SoraOwnsAllPosted 1/1/2013 8:53:51 PM
go
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#2PKMNsonyPosted 1/1/2013 8:55:02 PM
Why you no carry?
#3SoraOwnsAll(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 8:55:25 PM
cuz i suck with xerath, shouldn't have even picked him
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#4Alakazam_fanPosted 1/1/2013 8:56:36 PM
Why is Aphoristic, the self proclaimed worst Gamefaqs player, better than you?
---
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~
#5DeleveleDPosted 1/1/2013 9:03:55 PM
That's funny, because my last Ranked Game had a Xerath, and he was the reason why we were able to win against an Alistar, Blitzcrank, Cho'Gath, Irelia, and Varus. Dropping everyone below 50% with just Locus of Power and Q/R before teamfights even started made a huge difference in the outcome.

He's not for everyone, but if you can manage to pull stuff off with using his range, you've already won the game.
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
#6BeerBongJohnPosted 1/1/2013 9:04:23 PM
I'm dumb and thought you meant 1v1. I was going to ask wtf how did 8 people all leave the game?
---
0% Class
100% A**
#7SoraOwnsAll(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 9:06:13 PM
That's funny, because my last Ranked Game had a Xerath, and he was the reason why we were able to win against an Alistar, Blitzcrank, Cho'Gath, Irelia, and Varus. Dropping everyone below 50% with just Locus of Power and Q/R before teamfights even started made a huge difference in the outcome.

He's not for everyone, but if you can manage to pull stuff off with using his range, you've already won the game.

I tried but I'm just far better with Ahri/Orianna. His playstyle does appeal to me, I'm just not good at it. It's okay though, it was all a learning experience.
---
#8FlameLord23Posted 1/1/2013 9:23:49 PM
2-2 AMA me double!
---
The Riot Team
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths