• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 1-1 in ranked right now AMA

User Info: SoraOwnsAll

SoraOwnsAll
4 years ago#1
go
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.

User Info: PKMNsony

PKMNsony
4 years ago#2
Why you no carry?

SoraOwnsAll
4 years ago#3
cuz i suck with xerath, shouldn't have even picked him
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.

User Info: Alakazam_fan

Alakazam_fan
4 years ago#4
Why is Aphoristic, the self proclaimed worst Gamefaqs player, better than you?
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~

User Info: DeleveleD

DeleveleD
4 years ago#5
That's funny, because my last Ranked Game had a Xerath, and he was the reason why we were able to win against an Alistar, Blitzcrank, Cho'Gath, Irelia, and Varus. Dropping everyone below 50% with just Locus of Power and Q/R before teamfights even started made a huge difference in the outcome.

He's not for everyone, but if you can manage to pull stuff off with using his range, you've already won the game.
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.

User Info: BeerBongJohn

BeerBongJohn
4 years ago#6
I'm dumb and thought you meant 1v1. I was going to ask wtf how did 8 people all leave the game?
0% Class
100% A**

SoraOwnsAll
4 years ago#7
That's funny, because my last Ranked Game had a Xerath, and he was the reason why we were able to win against an Alistar, Blitzcrank, Cho'Gath, Irelia, and Varus. Dropping everyone below 50% with just Locus of Power and Q/R before teamfights even started made a huge difference in the outcome.

He's not for everyone, but if you can manage to pull stuff off with using his range, you've already won the game.

I tried but I'm just far better with Ahri/Orianna. His playstyle does appeal to me, I'm just not good at it. It's okay though, it was all a learning experience.

User Info: FlameLord23

FlameLord23
4 years ago#8
2-2 AMA me double!
The Riot Team
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 1-1 in ranked right now AMA

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived