Which champ did you acquire your first Pentakill with?

#21teh_hellspawnPosted 1/2/2013 1:51:10 AM
Shaco.

I was in disbelief at first, but just kinda stood there, did shacos taunt and laugh and then won the game for us. (It was about 45+ minutes into the game.)

We caught them in their jungle and I poofed behind the Lulu, picking up the first kill on her and Ashe, while Fiora and someone else ripped my team apart, but got them low enough that I could finish them off with a bit of trickery.
---
Ride Ze Shoopuf?
#22Gun SagePosted 1/2/2013 2:02:32 AM
Pentakill with Draaaaaven.

For at least 5 minutes I felt like king of everything.
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!
#23VoronePosted 1/2/2013 2:05:16 AM
EZ in ranked, completely turned the game around and we won after what seemed like a loss.
---
\\ .// //\\ |[]| //\\ ||\\ || |[ You cannot understand the magnitude
.\\//. \\// ||\\ \\// || \\|| |[ of how cool of a story this is - axerer6
#24SoIldSnlvyPosted 1/2/2013 2:11:31 AM
Never.

One Quadra as Irelia where I basically bounced across the entire enemy team getting each kill until a Vayne stole the last kill. She flashed, ulted and tumbled just to get to the last guy Q.Q

One Quadra as Zyra where I did a perfect snare and ult, pretty much instagibbing half of the enemy team, last person on the other team was on like, 1 bar of hp and was going to die from plant auto + my auto but then our Ashe who was building terribly and was feeding all game stole the last kill.

I am still waiting for my pentakillwaifu.
---
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
AKA Ninjaluffy/ Minecraft Name: Anaven
#25FlameLord23Posted 1/2/2013 2:12:00 AM
Pentakills are overrated.

I got my first pentassist with Nami.
---
The Riot Team
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#26homiesunitePosted 1/2/2013 2:12:26 AM
Fiddle. I ulted into a team fight and got three. Drained one more and I followed Vayne through the base wall with a flash to get her with a last second crow... It was marvelous
---
Kee'lah se'lai
http://northdakotageek.tumblr.com/
#27The_Fear101Posted 1/2/2013 2:15:22 AM
Not sure if Shyvana or Anivia was my first pentakill.

Shyvana was a hilarious pentakill. Opened up with dragon form on veigar and practically 1 shot him. Killed Olaf while he was trying to chase me through my flames(dragon form+w), then double backed, popped randuin's and decimated sivir and sona. 1v1ed tryn for a bit then our sion stunned him and I ripped him to pieces.
---
I used to be Scoob...
#28TriangularTwigPosted 1/2/2013 2:15:52 AM
kennen. i was so fed that I ulted + zhonya'd under their two towers and got a penta kill.
#29SlaynPosted 1/2/2013 2:16:56 AM
My first penta kill was about a month ago, took a year to get one. I had a lot of close calls, but someone always takes that one at the end. This time I was just EXTREMELY fed Evelynn. They were bunched together and I had a full build. Hit DFG+R and then the usual Q spam. They let me have the last kill, very nice of them.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#30funkys-flightsPosted 1/2/2013 2:19:26 AM
Dwhite_1 posted...
been about a year or so maybe more since ive been playing and i have yet to get a penta. forever alone

I'm there too mate

We shed the same tears
---
................ ~...............
anoche sone contigo ;)