Which champ did you acquire your first Pentakill with?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Which champ did you acquire your first Pentakill with?

User Info: teh_hellspawn

teh_hellspawn
4 years ago#21
Shaco.

I was in disbelief at first, but just kinda stood there, did shacos taunt and laugh and then won the game for us. (It was about 45+ minutes into the game.)

We caught them in their jungle and I poofed behind the Lulu, picking up the first kill on her and Ashe, while Fiora and someone else ripped my team apart, but got them low enough that I could finish them off with a bit of trickery.
Ride Ze Shoopuf?

User Info: Gun Sage

Gun Sage
4 years ago#22
Pentakill with Draaaaaven.

For at least 5 minutes I felt like king of everything.
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!

User Info: Vorone

Vorone
4 years ago#23
EZ in ranked, completely turned the game around and we won after what seemed like a loss.
\\ .// //\\ |[]| //\\ ||\\ || |[ You cannot understand the magnitude
.\\//. \\// ||\\ \\// || \\|| |[ of how cool of a story this is - axerer6

User Info: SoIldSnlvy

SoIldSnlvy
4 years ago#24
Never.

One Quadra as Irelia where I basically bounced across the entire enemy team getting each kill until a Vayne stole the last kill. She flashed, ulted and tumbled just to get to the last guy Q.Q

One Quadra as Zyra where I did a perfect snare and ult, pretty much instagibbing half of the enemy team, last person on the other team was on like, 1 bar of hp and was going to die from plant auto + my auto but then our Ashe who was building terribly and was feeding all game stole the last kill.

I am still waiting for my pentakillwaifu.
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
AKA Ninjaluffy/ Minecraft Name: Anaven

User Info: FlameLord23

FlameLord23
4 years ago#25
Pentakills are overrated.

I got my first pentassist with Nami.
The Riot Team
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths

User Info: homiesunite

homiesunite
4 years ago#26
Fiddle. I ulted into a team fight and got three. Drained one more and I followed Vayne through the base wall with a flash to get her with a last second crow... It was marvelous
Kee'lah se'lai
http://northdakotageek.tumblr.com/

User Info: The_Fear101

The_Fear101
4 years ago#27
Not sure if Shyvana or Anivia was my first pentakill.

Shyvana was a hilarious pentakill. Opened up with dragon form on veigar and practically 1 shot him. Killed Olaf while he was trying to chase me through my flames(dragon form+w), then double backed, popped randuin's and decimated sivir and sona. 1v1ed tryn for a bit then our sion stunned him and I ripped him to pieces.
I used to be Scoob...

User Info: TriangularTwig

TriangularTwig
4 years ago#28
kennen. i was so fed that I ulted + zhonya'd under their two towers and got a penta kill.

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
4 years ago#29
My first penta kill was about a month ago, took a year to get one. I had a lot of close calls, but someone always takes that one at the end. This time I was just EXTREMELY fed Evelynn. They were bunched together and I had a full build. Hit DFG+R and then the usual Q spam. They let me have the last kill, very nice of them.
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116

User Info: funkys-flights

funkys-flights
4 years ago#30
Dwhite_1 posted...
been about a year or so maybe more since ive been playing and i have yet to get a penta. forever alone

I'm there too mate

We shed the same tears
................ ~...............
anoche sone contigo ;)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Which champ did you acquire your first Pentakill with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived