Kayle Bruiser is a bit crazy

#1Val265Posted 1/2/2013 1:01:07 AM
So I just had one of my best matches ever with Kayle. I had a pretty rough team, buddy of mine who was only day 3 into playing the game, a garen that did nothing but farm the entire game, a nunu that couldnt land an ulti for the life of him, then the ADC Ashe who was actually legit. Somehow I get suckered into going mid, seeing as how it was only my second game with Kayle I was a bit nervous. We were paired against Kat, Gangplank, Lux, MF, and Amumu

Walked in with basic start boots and 3 pots. I was laning against Kat, kept her zoned fairly well which was surprising, got a couple kills in on her but instead of going normal ADC build I went for a phage off the bat. Started roaming a bit after I knocked down mids first tower grabbed some kills on top and pushed a bit since it was my buddy and the bad garen up there. Mid game rolls around I have a Phage, Wits End, GA in full swing just mowing over everyone it seemed like since none of them were building armor let alone MR Kat lost her mind and was just trash talking like crazy in alltalk cause whenever she ultied me I'd trololol and ulti in response as Im just chunking her down. team fights the only person on their team that could tear me up was a Gangplank. End game comes and Im rolling around with my full build of Zerk Greaves, Frozen mallet, Wits End, GA, Cleaver, and IE. I never thought that bruiser Kayle could do so well.

For the question about what runes and masteries I use that Im sure will come. I use 21/9/0 but I skip Lethality and Frenzy since Im not looking for crit damage or chance at all as a bruiser and instead pick up Sorcery at the top for the CDR since the point of AD Kayle is to spam the hell out of E. Runes are like this, ArP Marks(could do AS but I don't think they would give you the early game advantage that ArP can give you). Armor Seals of course. Flat Magic Resist Glyphs, mostly because I'm looking for a way to prop up early game since after that I can sail just fine on Wits End and GA. lastly my Quints are AD but as of recently I have been considering switching to ArP quints as well after that little fun time game.

Anyway, thoughts or opinions? this was a normal game afterall you guys see any potential in ranked with this setup outside of the obvious item changes I would have to make depending on who I'm paired against (i.e. Last Whisper instead of cleaver for 200+ armor) Anyone else have any good stories like this that you did where your build surprised the hell out of you performance wise?
#2aHappySackaPosted 1/2/2013 1:02:19 AM
tl:dr but that's generally how you're supposed to build her, being able do damage and take some in turn.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#3Val265(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 1:06:42 AM
you made me sad in the pants :(
#4YusukenlPosted 1/2/2013 1:18:08 AM
Since ur frd is pretty new
you will most likely face some enemy that are under 30 as well
#5Val265(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 1:25:41 AM
So the queue picks out people his level instead of mine? Never knew that
#6The_Fear101Posted 1/2/2013 7:19:31 AM
Matchmaking works based on average team level.
---
I used to be Scoob...
#7SlaynPosted 1/2/2013 7:46:59 AM
TL;DR
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116