Why don't more people play trundle?

#1FootballFan2Posted 1/2/2013 1:26:45 AM
He seems like he has a really good hit and looks like fun to play. Also does anyone know what happened to that udyr legendary that was supposed to come out?
---
Do it
#2xdeekjayxPosted 1/2/2013 1:32:38 AM
cause hes too smelly. If i see someone pick trundle I dodge. Aint nobody got time for that.
#3Ternarn_RaghPosted 1/2/2013 1:32:41 AM
He works best against teams with only one tank. Most teams have more than one tanky character.

He works best in the Jungle. Jungle is probably the hardest slot to play, and the current meta is dominated by counterjunglers who love to invade at 3. Trundle does not invade at 3.

Hence...
---
In this world, there is but one self-evident truth. Do you know what it is?
#4BhelliumPosted 1/2/2013 1:38:49 AM(edited)
because the one thing the average loler will never do is admit they're a filthy troll
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#5KamenRiderBladePosted 1/2/2013 1:39:48 AM
There are 109 Champions, you can't expect that much play time from 1 champ.
---
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'
#6BlackBeetleborgPosted 1/2/2013 1:44:26 AM
Actually, if you take Trundle top, he's pretty damn good. He stuffs out ganks with his magical pillar and AS/MS buff. He regains health just by being beside a dying minion, and he could sap the AD from your opponent, who is likely an AD/AD tank champion, so it works out.

He's quite a durable champion when played right, as said about many others. I honestly don't think it's that hard for Trundle to play top.

As for the Udyr skin, I've got no idea what it even looks like, or the fact that it was ever discussed.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdU8oqCbvzo&feature=watch_response LoL-BlueberryHuggles UMvC3 Phoenix Wright/Captain America/Sentinel
#7SlaynPosted 1/2/2013 1:50:42 AM
People don't like him because he is ugly and his pillar is a lil wonky. I think he is pretty good though. I once played Jungle Eve and he destroyed me all game. My team didn't help all game though....
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#8Is_CorruptedPosted 1/2/2013 1:58:49 AM
But I play Trundle...
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#9Jordo_dPosted 1/2/2013 2:28:51 AM
Trundles ganks are kinda secret OP

id say 9 out of every 10 ganks are successful....dat flash is OP
---
Black 2 FC - 1335-5569-9749