I didn't carry hard enough

#1FlameLord23Posted 1/2/2013 2:09:19 AM
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/35367866#history Second game

I was carrying this team well, and we were winning teamfights. However, late in the game I have the entire enemy team basically zoned out by myself at their base. My team was all ranged and I was barely in any of their attack ranges. I told them I wouldn't initiate if they weren't in a position to capitalize on it. After a dance of about a minute I look and see that bot inhib tower is open and we can take it if I tank it, so I ping it and run over and tank it. We not only fail to destroy the turret, but I die as well as my mid. So I f***ed up. But this ends my part of the throw.

My team still has 3 people up. One of them decides to stay and push the tower that we just died at, with no minions near it (at outer tower) and waits on the minions to take it. Teemo decides to go plant shrooms or some stupid bulls*** and gets killed. Support gets killed trying to defend. Brand and I said go defend. Ashe stays down and barely takes bot tower, then realizes we've lost a turret and inhib and recalls. Promptly dies.

I wish I could give you a replay of my throw compounding my team's throw. I brought us back from a fairly bad start where I was the only one doing well. I got big. Didn't die until 37 minutes when I initiated at a poor time. I honestly hate that this team was given to me. It's still placements and we had poor communication from the start, with our second pick taking amumu after jungler said "I can't amumu."

Ugh people OP.
---
The Riot Team
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#2FlameLord23(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 2:09:53 AM
TL;DR someone fessing up to not carrying hard enough then explaining why he shouldn't have had to carry that hard.
---
The Riot Team
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#3aHappySackaPosted 1/2/2013 2:12:22 AM
You spelled "This" wrong.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#4SlaynPosted 1/2/2013 2:18:03 AM
Stop playing ARAM so much and play the real game so you get better.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#5FlameLord23(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 2:21:52 AM
aHappySacka posted...
You spelled "This" wrong.

Not surprisingly a lot of people think this.

My name is not I Rock This. My high school was Truman High School, or THS. I came up with this name 6 years ago as a freshman. I have used it ever since, even though I graduated almost 3 years ago now. It's how I'm known and I like it. I don't even consider changing it. The reason I'm not I Rock Ths on the forums is I hadn't come up with that name yet. It is my author name on GameFAQs, which I do have a few killer guides on here, one quite literally for COD4.

But enough about my name. BTW you spelled sack wrong.

Slayn posted...
Stop playing ARAM so much and play the real game so you get better.

One ARAM (nid) was after a dodge, the last one was an invite from Spanish 'Mato, and idk why I played the TF one, probably because I was bored. I was streaming during the Nid one though.
---
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/IRockThs
Current ELO: s***