You're Fiddlesticks. Teamfight breaks out. You have 0 mana and are at 5% HP.

#1KarmicDragon1Posted 1/2/2013 6:31:43 AM
Why does the team flame you for running away?
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#2SyxxPakk6Posted 1/2/2013 6:33:35 AM
Because people that suck always want to blame other people when they fail.
---
Gamertag - I S Y X X l | BF3 Battlelog - xI6ISYXXI6Ix
LoL: Trippi | D3: Syxx#1770 | GW2 Trippi / Fistkicks
#3The_Fear101Posted 1/2/2013 6:34:25 AM
Should have gone b ASAP to avoid that exact same scenario.

I hate people running around low all the time then use that excuse to avoid teamfights. If you're not in a position to enter a teamfight you should be recalling.
---
I used to be Scoob...
#4KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 6:36:39 AM
The_Fear101 posted...

I hate people running around low all the time then use that excuse to avoid teamfights. If you're not in a position to enter a teamfight you should be recalling.

Even at the 14-15 minute mark? I'm not saying you're running around with 5% HP, rather that the enemy team got some hits of and you flashed away and you are now faced with the option to stand and auto-attack dealing virtually no damage and risking giving away an easy kill or running.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#5pastaman2232Posted 1/2/2013 6:39:33 AM
that's really interesting
---
.: Senraid :.
http://i48.tinypic.com/51dcnn.png
#6GhostSignalPosted 1/2/2013 6:40:40 AM
What if Karthus' ult was global?? :o
#7DeadpooL7Posted 1/2/2013 7:09:11 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
The_Fear101 posted...

Even at the 14-15 minute mark? I'm not saying you're running around with 5% HP, rather that the enemy team got some hits of and you flashed away and you are now faced with the option to stand and auto-attack dealing virtually no damage and risking giving away an easy kill or running.

And in this made up scenario why are you also at 0 mana? The other team poking you also took that away?
#8KyleizALIVEPosted 1/2/2013 7:14:48 AM
DeadpooL7 posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...
The_Fear101 posted...

And in this made up scenario why are you also at 0 mana? The other team poking you also took that away?

The secret mana regen runes, that take mana away.
---
LoL: UpToSixteen
<ebonics>Syndra be mah bitty fo sho</ebonics>
#9KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 7:15:41 AM
Okay, maybe not 0 mana. But not enough mana to cast any of your spells.
---
#10DeadpooL7Posted 1/2/2013 7:19:11 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Okay, maybe not 0 mana. But not enough mana to cast any of your spells.

If your mana is so low you cant cast spells why were you standing around getting poked by the enemy team? That literally makes no sense and you should have already B'd. Mana also comes back pretty fast so I dont know what you cast all you spells on before that but you probably shouldnt have wasted them.

More importantly, why am I responding seriously to a Karmic topic?