You're Fiddlesticks. Teamfight breaks out. You have 0 mana and are at 5% HP.

#11adept89Posted 1/2/2013 7:21:02 AM
DeadpooL7 posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...
The_Fear101 posted...
Should have gone b ASAP to avoid that exact same scenario.

I hate people running around low all the time then use that excuse to avoid teamfights. If you're not in a position to enter a teamfight you should be recalling.

Even at the 14-15 minute mark? I'm not saying you're running around with 5% HP, rather that the enemy team got some hits of and you flashed away and you are now faced with the option to stand and auto-attack dealing virtually no damage and risking giving away an easy kill or running.

And in this made up scenario why are you also at 0 mana? The other team poking you also took that away?

It's because you're actually playing Dota 2 and Anti-Mage is an ass.
---
Heavypress.
Human beings are just so damn interesting!
#12Rookie_JetPosted 1/2/2013 7:23:39 AM
adept89 posted...
DeadpooL7 posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...
The_Fear101 posted...

I hate people running around low all the time then use that excuse to avoid teamfights. If you're not in a position to enter a teamfight you should be recalling.

Even at the 14-15 minute mark? I'm not saying you're running around with 5% HP, rather that the enemy team got some hits of and you flashed away and you are now faced with the option to stand and auto-attack dealing virtually no damage and risking giving away an easy kill or running.

And in this made up scenario why are you also at 0 mana? The other team poking you also took that away?

Old Wit's End/Nullfire blade OP.
#13adept89Posted 1/2/2013 7:26:20 AM
Rookie_Jet posted...
adept89 posted...
DeadpooL7 posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...
The_Fear101 posted...

Old Wit's End/Nullfire blade OP.

anti-fun yo
---
Heavypress.
Human beings are just so damn interesting!