Telltale signs of a lost game.

#31SaintdanielPosted 1/2/2013 2:35:05 PM
Siblingz posted...
"We have a better late game"

This so freaking much
---
Rather than curse your lot, why not just enjoy your life? ...You could do worse.
#32DivinewargodPosted 1/2/2013 2:41:29 PM
I won an all mid game yesterday. We have 4 AP carries and a Lee Sin.

My friend wanted to go mid but then this random was like no I mid **** you and locked in Kat. Then I said "I'm going mid" to which my other two friends were like "Let's go mid anyway. Report Lee, not AP."
---
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.
#33ohnoitslueshiPosted 1/2/2013 2:50:22 PM
-Hard-snowballing champs (Vayne, Ryze, Eve, etc) getting massively fed by 20 minutes.
-Constant infighting between at least two or three members of the team that results in a completely scattered and broken team.
-Champ playing a crucial role is severely underleveled/fed by 25, is extremely bad at their role, or has an inexcusably bad build (goes beyond thinking outside the box and straight into "dude, what the **** is wrong with you" territory).
-Regular uncoordinated split-pushes, especially when the entire enemy team is MIA.
-General blindness as to how to play against specific lineups (overextending while facing heavy ganking lineups, extreme passivity while facing heavy snowball or pushing lineups, extreme aggression when facing early domination lineups, etc.).

There's a difference between going "omg u feed kat way2go noob gg uninstall" when someone gets killed in a well-coordinated gank and legitimately being screwed thanks to a team that is dumb as ****, continually fighting to the point where nothing gets done, or both.
---
"No more silly faces."
#34MagiaIcePosted 1/2/2013 2:53:39 PM
-Hard-snowballing champs (Vayne, Ryze, Eve, etc) getting massively fed by 20 minutes.
-Constant infighting between at least two or three members of the team that results in a completely scattered and broken team.
-Champ playing a crucial role is severely underleveled/fed by 25, is extremely bad at their role, or has an inexcusably bad build (goes beyond thinking outside the box and straight into "dude, what the **** is wrong with you" territory).
-Regular uncoordinated split-pushes, especially when the entire enemy team is MIA.
-General blindness as to how to play against specific lineups (overextending while facing heavy ganking lineups, extreme passivity while facing heavy snowball or pushing lineups, extreme aggression when facing early domination lineups, etc.).

There's a difference between going "omg u feed kat way2go noob gg uninstall" when someone gets killed in a well-coordinated gank and legitimately being screwed thanks to a team that is dumb as ****, continually fighting to the point where nothing gets done, or both.

Should space that out, too long.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu
#35ssupermario92Posted 1/2/2013 3:17:31 PM
MagiaIce posted...

Should space that out, too long.

i can read it just fine
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 36 PM if you think so as well
#36KirbixPosted 1/2/2013 3:33:36 PM
Vergilkilla posted...
*top dies to lvl.2 gank from other jungler*

"GG jungler never ganks"

I hate this.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#37WafflesquadPosted 1/2/2013 4:09:14 PM
Me being on your team.
---
Currently playing- I Doubt Anyone Cares What I Play
Not changing this sig until Video Game Release Date
#38Mahlazer123(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 4:14:12 PM
The inevitable "stop throwing guys" when your team gives up first blood/gets invaded always tickles my funny bone. What is there to throw when nothing has yet been accrued.
---
IGN: Brotoss Winnar
#39GrimtronPosted 1/2/2013 4:15:34 PM
Your Ashe rushes PD.
---
Rin is mai Waifu
| http://i.imgur.com/8TFqH.png | http://i.imgur.com/OoF1r.png |
#40Th4tOneDud3Posted 1/2/2013 4:17:35 PM
Vergilkilla posted...
*top dies to lvl.2 gank from other jungler*

"GG jungler never ganks"

Hahaha this is why I hate jungling.