We get it Riot, You can't help but make only sexy chicks.

#91Kyerofox(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 12:39:15 AM
Zenarl posted...
Historically, females didn't fight, so even breastplates with "breasts" are fantasy...and i'm ok with it: while it's true that there are too many eyecandy female champs, i thank Riot for not taking ideas from Tera. After seeing that game, i can't complain about LoL art anymore.

True true true haha

But still, do something freakin diffrent for once. make a old witch or something. Her Ultimate canbe that she turns young again and her basic abilities are suped up.
---
PSN: Kyero X360: Kyero
99 Humanities and a Glitch ain't one. If you're having soul problems I feed bad for you son.
#92kirbyakaZPosted 1/3/2013 12:49:53 AM
Kyerofox posted...
Zenarl posted...
Historically, females didn't fight, so even breastplates with "breasts" are fantasy...and i'm ok with it: while it's true that there are too many eyecandy female champs, i thank Riot for not taking ideas from Tera. After seeing that game, i can't complain about LoL art anymore.

True true true haha

But still, do something freakin diffrent for once. make a old witch or something. Her Ultimate canbe that she turns young again and her basic abilities are suped up.

How how about a hot chick that turns into a giant ugly bug with lots of legs?
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4
#93Kyerofox(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 12:59:46 AM
kirbyakaZ posted...
Kyerofox posted...
Zenarl posted...

True true true haha

How how about a hot chick that turns into a giant ugly bug with lots of legs?

they got something like that, she's called Shyvana...

her base form is what needs to be ugly or atleast..unique, not generic model #122
---
99 Humanities and a Glitch ain't one. If you're having soul problems I feed bad for you son.
#94Kyerofox(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 1:01:59 AM
Just so you all know, I like my fanservice to be subtle, not in the face all the time. I don't mind Vi, atleast she's not some beauty queen. she looks like a punk. and isn't showin skin and a pretty cool theme.

But the new spider chick? and the poison ivy rip off? ... try harder riot? I guess they don't because they know boys still pay for bewbs.
---
#95Gen_O_BeePosted 1/3/2013 1:06:44 AM
MMG_ posted...
Theshamen posted...
Point out an ugly male who isn't a monster

Draven..

BLASPHEMY
How can you insult DAT MUSTACHE?!
---
PSN ID: Gen-O-Bee
Playing: KoF XIII, SoulCalibur V, BlazBlue CSEX, Virtua Fighter 5 FS, League of Legends, Armored Core 5
#96AgentRebornPosted 1/3/2013 1:20:59 AM
Lux and Vi have fairly appropriate proportions, as opposed to the "Beach balls glued on a post" look some female champs have
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1935601/hynoski2.gif
#97ZenarlPosted 1/3/2013 2:18:28 AM
AgentReborn posted...
Lux and Vi have fairly appropriate proportions, as opposed to the "Beach balls glued on a post" look some female champs have

Still, Lux in her new portrait seems a psycho kid on drugs taking a photo for facebook in a weird, bendy pose.

I'd propose an african female shaman (yes please, another support). Riot has no love for black people. At least they should vary a bit the facial features, even the supposedly asian champs have a western traits. Even the poor Soraka was changed in a generic manga chick.
#98MagiaIcePosted 1/3/2013 2:21:56 PM
MMG_ posted...
Theshamen posted...
Point out an ugly male who isn't a monster

Draven..

BLASPHEMY
How can you insult DAT MUSTACHE?!

BURN THE NON-BELIEVER!
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu
#99OurthunPosted 1/3/2013 2:32:47 PM
Kyerofox posted...
Point out ONE female character that isn't a loli or a sexy SOMETHING female.

Seriously... Not one nasty lookin female? ... I think we got enough slutty characters. Luckly Vi isn't wearin a chain bikini so she's okay. I still think she's a massive rip off of Kazuma from Scryed but i like her.

Vi is an extremely sexy Billposter from FlyFF.
#100Suicide_JesterPosted 1/3/2013 2:39:19 PM
I don't think Diana's that sexy.