We get it Riot, You can't help but make only sexy chicks.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. We get it Riot, You can't help but make only sexy chicks.

User Info: Kyerofox

Kyerofox
4 years ago#91
Zenarl posted...
Historically, females didn't fight, so even breastplates with "breasts" are fantasy...and i'm ok with it: while it's true that there are too many eyecandy female champs, i thank Riot for not taking ideas from Tera. After seeing that game, i can't complain about LoL art anymore.

True true true haha

But still, do something freakin diffrent for once. make a old witch or something. Her Ultimate canbe that she turns young again and her basic abilities are suped up.
PSN: Kyero X360: Kyero
99 Humanities and a Glitch ain't one. If you're having soul problems I feed bad for you son.

User Info: kirbyakaZ

kirbyakaZ
4 years ago#92
Kyerofox posted...
Zenarl posted...
Historically, females didn't fight, so even breastplates with "breasts" are fantasy...and i'm ok with it: while it's true that there are too many eyecandy female champs, i thank Riot for not taking ideas from Tera. After seeing that game, i can't complain about LoL art anymore.

True true true haha

But still, do something freakin diffrent for once. make a old witch or something. Her Ultimate canbe that she turns young again and her basic abilities are suped up.

How how about a hot chick that turns into a giant ugly bug with lots of legs?
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4

Kyerofox
4 years ago#93
kirbyakaZ posted...
Kyerofox posted...
Zenarl posted...

True true true haha

How how about a hot chick that turns into a giant ugly bug with lots of legs?

they got something like that, she's called Shyvana...

her base form is what needs to be ugly or atleast..unique, not generic model #122
99 Humanities and a Glitch ain't one. If you're having soul problems I feed bad for you son.

Kyerofox
4 years ago#94
Just so you all know, I like my fanservice to be subtle, not in the face all the time. I don't mind Vi, atleast she's not some beauty queen. she looks like a punk. and isn't showin skin and a pretty cool theme.

But the new spider chick? and the poison ivy rip off? ... try harder riot? I guess they don't because they know boys still pay for bewbs.

User Info: Gen_O_Bee

Gen_O_Bee
4 years ago#95
MMG_ posted...
Theshamen posted...
Point out an ugly male who isn't a monster

Draven..

BLASPHEMY
How can you insult DAT MUSTACHE?!
PSN ID: Gen-O-Bee
Playing: KoF XIII, SoulCalibur V, BlazBlue CSEX, Virtua Fighter 5 FS, League of Legends, Armored Core 5

User Info: AgentReborn

AgentReborn
4 years ago#96
Lux and Vi have fairly appropriate proportions, as opposed to the "Beach balls glued on a post" look some female champs have
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1935601/hynoski2.gif

User Info: Zenarl

Zenarl
4 years ago#97
AgentReborn posted...
Lux and Vi have fairly appropriate proportions, as opposed to the "Beach balls glued on a post" look some female champs have

Still, Lux in her new portrait seems a psycho kid on drugs taking a photo for facebook in a weird, bendy pose.

I'd propose an african female shaman (yes please, another support). Riot has no love for black people. At least they should vary a bit the facial features, even the supposedly asian champs have a western traits. Even the poor Soraka was changed in a generic manga chick.

User Info: MagiaIce

MagiaIce
4 years ago#98
MMG_ posted...
Theshamen posted...
Point out an ugly male who isn't a monster

Draven..

BLASPHEMY
How can you insult DAT MUSTACHE?!

BURN THE NON-BELIEVER!
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu

User Info: Ourthun

Ourthun
4 years ago#99
Kyerofox posted...
Point out ONE female character that isn't a loli or a sexy SOMETHING female.

Seriously... Not one nasty lookin female? ... I think we got enough slutty characters. Luckly Vi isn't wearin a chain bikini so she's okay. I still think she's a massive rip off of Kazuma from Scryed but i like her.

Vi is an extremely sexy Billposter from FlyFF.

User Info: Suicide_Jester

Suicide_Jester
4 years ago#100
I don't think Diana's that sexy.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. We get it Riot, You can't help but make only sexy chicks.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived