So Gordon Hayward of the Utah Jazz

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So Gordon Hayward of the Utah Jazz
3 years ago#1
Is apparently really into LoL. I was bored this evening and browsed his twitter page, where I found remarks about the huge capacity of people watching S2 championships and how he was enjoying it, and also an announcement that he was going to stream and a link to his twitch stream.

Does anybody know his account name? I'm assuming a negative on that one because he's not the most popular guy, but hey, if anybody knows I will find them here on GameFAQs.
Play Knytt Underground right now, seriously.
3 years ago#2
He's an amazing player
3 years ago#3
Is apparently really into LoL. I was bored this evening and browsed his twitter page, where I found remarks about the huge capacity of people watching S2 championships and how he was enjoying it, and also an announcement that he was going to stream and a link to his twitch stream.

Does anybody know his account name? I'm assuming a negative on that one because he's not the most popular guy, but hey, if anybody knows I will find them here on GameFAQs.

He played SC2 at IPL3 and did a piece about Esports about a year ago. This is nothing new, other than the fact that he's playing more LoL than SC2 these days.
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
3 years ago#4
mightGuy posted...
He's an amazing player

On the court or in the rift? I like watching him play on the court, personally. It's fun to see how much he's changed since last season, how aggressive he is.

Lord Grahf posted...

He played SC2 at IPL3 and did a piece about Esports about a year ago. This is nothing new, other than the fact that he's playing more LoL than SC2 these days.

Hey that's great! Do you know his summoner name?
3 years ago#5
Holy crap! This topic is awesome! I did not know this! :o
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.
3 years ago#6
Who?
"Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart! " ~Sho Minamimoto
~~Twilight King~~
3 years ago#7
TwilightKing13 posted...
Who?

Oh, I guess you missed it when I said who it was. It's Gordon Hayward of the Utah Jazz.

Guess I'll bump one more time!
3 years ago#8
Played for Butler, was the dude who took the half-court shot against Duke.

He's an avid gamer, pretty sweet he plays PC games.
HG FC 4126 2570 7458
White FC 3696 9617 4013
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So Gordon Hayward of the Utah Jazz

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived