having trouble with mid lane

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. having trouble with mid lane
3 years ago#1
ok, so ever since S3 hit my cho cho got nerfed pretty bad. all the items i build on him, athenes frozen heart rabadons GA got nerfed. the only one that stayed the same was rylais. and his passive got nerfed a little. bottom line hes still great and godlike but just a little less than he was before, whos a good new ap mid thats kinda tanky, can carry the game and does tons of damage? mordie maybe?

tldr need a new mid
Smoke Weed All Day
3 years ago#2
master yi
Looking for bottom lane partner to go support with Alistar/Blitzcrank/LuLu/Etc until lvl 30 then same for ranked. Add me. Playing normal with randoms SUCK.
3 years ago#3
3 years ago#4
Going by your criteria..

Morde, Ryze, Vlad, Swain.
Pokemon White2 FC: 2667 0066 7803
Pokemon Black FC: 3869 5254 3412
3 years ago#5
Ryle is still a strong pick and man amines active adds around 900dmg to each spell rotation of his or go until label mode with Seraphs embrace mana shield makes a raze that can't die. More is also always a solid choice. Gragas and galio are both still good pick to.
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
3 years ago#6
Swain or Ryze.

Morde is tanky too but has no CC, which was one of the better parts about Cho.
3 years ago#7
anivia is on free week right now, she's really fun to play and is sort of tanky for an ap carry
3 years ago#8
Cho is still god tier mid. Hes better now thanks to flask.
You call it stacking, I call it skillful shuffling. You call it mexican lucksack, I call it hereditary superiority.
3 years ago#9
Quote:master yi
Yi mid OP
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.10
3 years ago#10
Try Anivia.
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. having trouble with mid lane

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived