having trouble with mid lane

#11FreshSushiPosted 1/2/2013 11:19:16 PM(edited)
The flask doesn't help Cho at all. Cho already has great sustain. Pitiful mp regen doesn't change anything, his mana costs are still going to burn you dry if you spam. If anything the introduction of the league of pots has made Cho's early harass all the more meaningless.

But yeah Cho is still God tier.

Cho mid is basically my main champ/role and really no one plays similarly (I hate all the AP mids with ranged AAs). My only other AP mid is Morde and he doesn't compare. You can carry with Morde, but not nearly as hard as Cho or easily, especially since Morde has been indirectly nerfed a trillion times now.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#12aHappySackaPosted 1/2/2013 11:17:00 PM(edited)
I'd say Cho is even better in season 3 just because he's less vulnerable to ganks, if I were to mid I'd start dorans and force my lane opponent out then kill him when he comes back, but overall I'm a top lane Cho player so being in the mid lane is not my style.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#13happyscrub1Posted 1/2/2013 11:20:00 PM
Cho mid is a gimmick that people need to stop doing. Cho mid playstyle is basiclly Morde playstyle. But morde mid fits the AP damage meta way more than Cho.

Do yourself a favor and just play morde.
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#14FreshSushiPosted 1/2/2013 11:24:04 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
Cho mid is a gimmick that people need to stop doing. Cho mid playstyle is basiclly Morde playstyle. But morde mid fits the AP damage meta way more than Cho.

It's like I took a shovel and just rammed it into my balls.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#15Dwhite_1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 12:34:38 AM
happyscrub1 posted...

how so? cho has cc and high ratios and can take someone out of a fight just like morde
---
Smoke Weed All Day