I play against people in draft who get the same cs as pros

#41Amarajah(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 1:25:15 PM
If your IGN is Amarajah then it says you aren't even in 1400 elo. o_o

And it's okay. I will as you say take the burden of proof off of you. I am sufficiently convinced now that you were taking information from thin air and making up stuff about it to post this topic with.

And if that is your IGN then it shows that at the time of this post you had undergone a pretty bad losing streak so it is feasible that you were feeling the rage and trying to make a statement or a claim based off of a few games with anger is just stupid so I forgive you. lol

I said NORMAL ELO, back when lolmatches.com worked you could see your normal elo (back in June 2012), so I have a good idea where it's at. And how could I be making stuff up from thin air when this is what I legitimately see ?
#42Amarajah(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 1:30:11 PM
it matches you against a team 'wide range' in normal elo rating if your premade 5 team's normal elo has a 'wide range'

you didnt know that?

If it's pre-made team, the rating is the average of the team members, along with an increase based on the type of pre-made to make sure that the team gets tougher opponents, because being a pre-made is an advantage.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Matchmaking

It averages, doesn't use a range. Even if it's premade vs premade it would still be average. But that's not even the point I was making, the point was that it doesn't take into account the ranked stats of a person for normals, which is flawed.
#43TheTrueAmericanPosted 1/3/2013 1:32:21 PM
Remember some champs can CS without needing much skill on the players part.
#44UnderwaterAirPosted 1/3/2013 1:35:10 PM
http://lolmatches.com/player/na/21889106/Amarajah

Yeah... lolmatches as you pegged at an estimated 1209 as of 10/2012 which is, relatively speaking, not near 1400 with a 1386 last recorded in 6/2012 which was near 1400-1500 but not 1400-1500.

So if you're basing this off of what you've seen recently then even then you're wrong. Which again leads me back to my conviction that you're just blowing off hot air after a losing streak. gg
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#45The-World-SevenPosted 1/3/2013 1:37:18 PM
Amarajah posted...
It averages, doesn't use a range. Even if it's premade vs premade it would still be average. But that's not even the point I was making, the point was that it doesn't take into account the ranked stats of a person for normals, which is flawed.

it isn't flawed
normals have their own elo rating system
there is no problem
u just mad
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#46Amarajah(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 2:04:07 PM
http://lolmatches.com/player/na/21889106/Amarajah

Yeah... lolmatches as you pegged at an estimated 1209 as of 10/2012 which is, relatively speaking, not near 1400 with a 1386 last recorded in 6/2012 which was near 1400-1500 but not 1400-1500.

So if you're basing this off of what you've seen recently then even then you're wrong. Which again leads me back to my conviction that you're just blowing off hot air after a losing streak. gg

Again, you're comparing ranked to normal when I never mentioned my ranked at all. You need reading comprehension on the statistics, that wasn't normal elo. I already said it doesn't work anymore. Riot in a mid-summer patch removed the ability to fetch for this information.

Amarajah posted...

it isn't flawed
normals have their own elo rating system
there is no problem
u just mad

That didn't even counter the point I was making that it should take into account everything (including ranked rating), or otherwise how can it even be balance? You're just saying "The system is as the system is, u mad brah", basically a post with 0, if not negative value.
#47The-World-SevenPosted 1/3/2013 2:47:32 PM
normal matchmaking is balanced as is because its own rating system works
---
#48WayavasPosted 1/3/2013 2:52:49 PM
so many people being baited into this ugly troll topic
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#49The-World-SevenPosted 1/3/2013 2:59:55 PM
internet so stupid
needs its own special kind of idiot
---