Dont you just love when you call a role but get last/second to last pick

#1AK47plzPosted 1/3/2013 1:52:31 AM
and then the person that gets your role proceeds to be god awful?Happens waaaaay too often.
---
terran
#2aHappySackaPosted 1/3/2013 1:53:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Torque86Posted 1/3/2013 2:06:42 AM
I think the whole calling a role right as you enter the lobby is bs anyway. Why should anybody who copy & pastes "Mid" or "Top" have automatic claim on those positions. Especially if somebody else already picked a champ who obviously fills out the role they just tried to claim... it's just rude.
#4BhelliumPosted 1/3/2013 2:52:49 AM
"Calling" role seems bs
asking for it though, that's something else

Don't forget that sometimes it's not them being worse than you, it's having a tougher opponent.
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#5CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/3/2013 2:56:46 AM
I just pick a mid. Regardless of my position and who calls what.
---
You feelin' froggy, jump.
#6TriangularTwigPosted 1/3/2013 2:57:28 AM
maybe you would have done worse
#7UnderwaterAirPosted 1/3/2013 3:01:23 AM
adc or mid, please
don't make me jungle unless you want us to lose this game

That's what I say at the start of every champion select. I feel like I'm a solid top and support player. I prefer adc. I'm capable of making plays and carrying from mid. But if you put me in the jungle it's an instant 4v5 for us. :)
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#8Master Of The DeadPosted 1/3/2013 3:06:57 AM
I don't mind if I call a role and someone else takes it, but it all depends how they go about it. I will always enter the game and say "Hi, *role* please". If a higher pick them asks for that role I will let them without issue, its the people that some how feel entitled just because they got a higher pick (especially in normals where it is random).

Maybe that's just me, but if people have manners I find you can get a lot more without causing trouble.
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#9GetHighAndPlayPosted 1/3/2013 3:12:11 AM
speaking for ranked, Asking for a role is okay but calling screw that you are in ranked you should be able to play any role anyways.
---
XboX Live = Lyle420